Chapter 49

Ross's POV

Today, I have to be at the studio with my siblings to record new songs. Rydel and Vanessa are dropping Roxy and Riley off at mine and Laura's house. Laura is going to be staying with the girls while Vanessa goes to work. 

Laura: babe, breakfast is ready! (She yells from the kitchen)

I get up and go to the kitchen to see Laura putting breakfast on a plate. I sit on the stool and she passes me the plate. She has her plate and walks to sit on a stool. But I grab her and carry her, she squeals. So now, she's be sitting on my lap.

Ross: thanks for the breakfast, beautiful (I kiss her cheek from behind)

Laura: your welcome, Rossy (she eats her food)

Once we finish eating out foods, she puts the dishes in the sink. She gets the sponge, but I take it out of her hand.

Laura: what are you doing?

Ross: I'll clean the dishes, you go wait for the girls to come.

Laura: I'll help you

Ross: no, Laur it's fine trust me.

Laura: ok, if you say so. (I kiss her cheek)

She leaves the room to wait in the living room I guess.

Laura's POV

After I was done eating, Ross insisted on cleaning the dishes for me. So I went in the living room and waited for Rydel and Vanessa to come and bring the girls. I was on the couch watching tv. Ross came in the room.

Ross: hey, baby (he sits next to me)

Laura: hi (I rest my head on his shoulder)

Ross: I have to leave soon. I'll be home late tonight

Laura: why?

Ross: we're behind, we were suppose to have a certain amount of songs we needed to record.

Laura: oh how late will you be out?

Ross: I think 11 or so (I nod)

Laura: ok

Ross: are you fine being by yourself?

Laura: yeah, I'm sure I'll be fine. I'll have Roxy and Sophie with me. If I get bored and lonely, I can always call Andre and Jacob to keep me company.

Ross: you can call me too you know

Laura: I know, but I don't want to call you at the wrong time when your recording a song.

Ross: How about we text when we get breaks?

Laura: that sounds good. (I lift my head up and kiss his cheek)

Laura: I love you

Ross: I love you too, beautiful (he kisses me and I kiss back)

We were interrupted by the doorbell ringing. We pull away. Ross and I get up to answer the door. Ross opens the door and his siblings all came in the house. They greeted us with hugs. Rydel and Ellington give Roxy to me.

Ellington: Roxy, be good to your aunt Laura ok?

Roxy: ok daddy

Rydel: behave, and have fun with aunt Laura

Roxy: ok mommy

Ross: where's Riley, Vanessa and Riker?

Rocky: they're on their way. They were running a little late.