Chapter 19

~~Edited~~

Ross's POV

I can't believe I saw Chelsea at the park. It was really good seeing her. We were best friends when we were little kids, like 3 years old. And we dated when we were in 6th grade and we broke up in 8th grade because her parents got moved to Miami and she moved with them. I then got a call from Chelsea.

~~Phone convo~~

C: hey Ross!!

R: hey Chelsea what's up?

C: do you wanna hang out tomorrow?

R: sure! I'll see you tomorrow what time are we hanging out?

C: um how about 9?

R: ok9 it is!

C: see you tomorrow bye goodnight!

R: bye night!

~~End of phone call~~

After the phone call I drifted to sleep.

Laura's POV

My alarm just woke me up and it's 4:05 am. I have to wake up early because I'm having a radio interview this morning, then a real interview, and after that I'm in the studio recording until 1.

I get up and take a shower, get dressed (^^outfit on top^^) and I do my make-up then curl my hair. By the time I was done it was 4:45 I still had time to get breakfast. While I was eating, I got a call from Daphne.

~~Phone convo~~

D: Laura! Andre and I are on our way to your house we'll be there around 5 minutes

L: ok then just text me when you're outside

D: ok then bye

L: bye

~~End of phone call~~

I put my bowl of cereal in the sink and I went upstairs quickly to brush my teeth and grab my purse. I then get Daphne's text saying she's outside. I go downstairs and get out and lock the door behind me and I get in the car.

After we got to the radio station, we started the interview and they were asking about my music, what I was planning on doing next, etc. once it was over we went to clevver and did an interview there. They asked the same thing as the radio station, but they asked about Vanessa and Riley and the Lynch's.

"So how's R5 and your sister and her daughter?" The interviewer questions me.

"They're really good"

"So are the ships in sail?" I laugh at the question.

"What?" I was confused.

"You know Rydellington and rinessa, are they together?"

"Oh, yeah. They both have a child."

She then asked about my upcoming projects and then the interview was over. We then headed to the studio to do some recordings.

Ross's POV

I'm hanging out with Chelsea right now I'm having so much fun. We're outside the movie theaters because they kicked us out because we kept making fun of the movie and we were to "loud". We're going to the ice cream parlor across the park and we were just laughing and talking.

Rydel was texting me asking me where I was I told her I was with Chelsea and she told me not to hangout with her. Rydel and her don't like each other, but I don't know why. She told me to be back before 2 because Laura was coming home around that time. For a moment I forgot about Laura....Oops. I told her I'll be back soon.