Chapter 44

Continuation of the last chapter.
________________________

Ross's POV

I wake up from my alarm going off. I open my eyes from my nap and I look at my beautiful girlfriend who's sleeping next to me. I take my phone and turn off the alarm. I look at Laura and smile. I kiss her forehead. I remember what happened a few hours ago. I smile at the thought. I get up and put my clothes on. I go the bathroom to take a quick shower.

~•~•~•~•~•~

I just got out of the shower and I'm going to wake Laura up. I get dressed and walk to the beauty sleeping on the bed.

Ross: Laura wake up (I tap her shoulder)

Laura: hmm what time is it? (She stretches)

Ross: almost 2

Laura: oh (she closes her eyes again)

Ross: come on, get up I want to take you somewhere (I hold her hand and kiss it)

Laura: ok (she sits up and holds the blanket to cover her chest)

Ross: did you have a good nap?

Laura: yea (she smiles) can you hand me a robe?

I nod and get up to get a robe from the small closet they have in the suite. I hand it to her. She thanks me and smiles. She puts the robe on while still sitting on the bed and she gets up.

Ross: you know you don't have to be shy around me considering what we just did a few hours ago. (I smirk at her)

Laura: I know, but it's new for me it feels weird. (She looks down)

Ross: it's ok. (I put a finger on her chin so she can look up at me) I know it's going to take some time to getting used to (I give her a reassuring smile)

Laura: thanks, Rossy (she pecks my lips) Im going to take a shower real quick.

I nod and she goes to the bathroom.

Laura's POV

I enter the bathroom and I put my hair in a messy bun. I straightened earlier and I don't want to get it wet. I go in the shower and wash my body. After I washed my body, I dry my self and get dressed. I wear a white fitted dress with black stripes. I paired it with my white heels. I put my make up on and I exit the bathroom.

When I leave the bathroom, I see Ross sitting on the bed on his phone. I smile, he looked cute. I walk to the bed and sit beside him. He looks at me and smiles.

Ross: wow you look amazing (he puts his phone away)

Laura: thank you (I smile)

Ross: come, I want to take you somewhere. (He holds my hand and he pulls me up)

Laura: ok, but let me get my jacket first.

He nods and I get my leather jacket and purse. I put it on and go to him. He smiles and takes my hand.

Ross: you ready?

Laura: yea where are we going?

Ross: it's a surprise (he winks at me and I giggle)

Laura: Rossy, it's your birthday. I should be taking you out

Ross: nope, I want to take you somewhere. Consider it as your birthday present.

Laura: fine because it's your birthday (I pout. He chuckles and kisses my cheek)

Ross: ok let's go!