Chapter 48

~~1 week later~~

Laura's POV

Ross and I are meeting up with a few wedding planners today. We're getting ready to meet up with our first appointment.

Ross: baby, are you ready?

Laura: yeah, lets go. (He holds my hand and we leave the house)

Ross drives to the place where we're meeting the wedding planners. Once we get their, a guy greets us and leads us to a room where we'll be meeting with the wedding planners.

~•~•~•~•~•~

After meeting with 7 wedding planners, we finally found one that would work with our busy schedule. Her name is Kayla. We discussed on when to start, which is in a few days. After, we left the place and we went back to the house.

Ross: are you excited to get married?

Laura: I'm really excited. Are you?

Ross: of course, I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you. (He kisses me and I kiss back.)

He pulls away and looks at me. He caresses my cheek and smiles at me.

Laura: why are you looking at me like that?

Ross: your just so beautiful. (I blush)

Laura: thank you (I kiss him and he kisses back)

It quickly turns to a make out and things started to get heated quickly. You know what happens from there.😏😉

~~few hours later~~

Vanessa's POV

Riker and I are in the middle of planning our wedding. We've already got our venue, our theme, and the food covered. I know it seems fast, but we decided to get married before the baby arrives. Also, I don't want to have a huge baby bump while I'm getting married, I might give birth early and I don't want that to happen. I know because Riley came a little early when I was pregnant with her. Our wedding will be in two months. I'm so excited!

Riker: hey sweetie. (He sits next to me)

Vanessa: hey (he pecks my lips)

Riker: when do we find out what gender the baby is?

Vanessa: on our next appointment. But I don't want to know the gender though.

Riker: why?

Vanessa: I want it to be a surprise.

Riker: but how are we going to know what stuff to buy for the baby?

Vanessa: I- (I got cut off by someone knocking on the door.)

Riker: I got it (he stood up and answered the door.)

Riker comes in with Ross and Laura. I stood up and gave them a hug.

Laura: hey ness (we pull away from our hug.)

They sit down and Riley comes running downstairs. When she sees Ross and Laura, she runs up to them.

Riley: auntie Wauwa (Laura), uncwle Woss (uncle Ross)!!! (She hugs them)

Laura: hey Riley

Ross: I see someone missed us. (She giggles)

Riley: yeah! (Riley sits on Laura's lap and plays with Laura's phone.)

Riker: what's up guys?