Chapter 17

~~Edited~~

Rydel's POV

Today was our day off so we get to relax a little bit. Riley told me yesterday that we were going to have a tea party which I'm excited for! I can't wait for a tea party with the girls today.

I went downstairs to make breakfast for the guys. We were back in our old home, the Marano's were at their house across the street. We're going over to their house after breakfast. While I was cooking, Roxy comes down.

"Morning mommy."

"Good morning baby girl"

"What you doin?"

"Making breakfast want to help?"

"Yeah!"

"Ok seperate the plates so I can put the bacon and eggs on the plate"

"ok." She seperates the plates on the counter. I put the bacon, eggs, and French toast on the plates.

"Ok we're done! Can you go wake up daddy and your uncles? While I wash the pan?"

"Ok mommy!" She goes upstairs to wake the guys up.

A few minutes later while I was washing the dishes, all the guys came down.

"Done mommy"

"Good job! Morning guys"

"Morning." My brother's say still half asleep.

"Morning sweetie." Ellington pecks my lips.

"Morning, Breakfast is ready."

We all sit down and eat the food talking what we were going to do for the day and what happened the yesterday.

Laura's POV

I was sleeping peacefully until Riley came in my room and started jumping on my bed. I tried to ignore it, but she opened the curtains in my room kept on jumping.

"Auntie Wauwa (Laura) wake up wake up!"

"ok ok I'm up, I'm up" I say squinting because of the sunlight in my face.

"Mommy and auntie dewy (Delly) don't work today can we have a tea pawty (party) pwease (please)? And we can have auntie Wauwa and Wiley day (Laura and Riley day)?"

"Alright, but first give me a hug." I say opening my arms. Riley jumps in my arms and hugs me.

"I wove (love) you auntie Wauwa (auntie Laura)!"

"I love you too, babe." We pull away from the hug. "Now let's go downstairs I smell your mom's French toast"

"Yeah she's making some!"

"Yes!" I get up and I carry Riley downstairs.

"Mommy auntie Wauwa's (auntie Laura's) up"

"Morning guys!" Vanessa says smiling.

"Morning!" I sit down with Riley and Vanessa serves us.

"What are we gonna do today?" Vanessa takes a seat.

"Do you want to join our tea party with the all girls?" I ask.

"Yeah, I'd love to"

"Ok I'm gonna text Rydel, Savannah, and Alexa." I get my phone and text the girls and I eat my food.

After we finished eating, I cleaned the plates and when I was done, I got text from the girls saying they could come. I go to Riley's room to tell her the news.