Chapter 20

~~Edited~~

Laura's POV

I woke up in my room, but I remember I fell asleep in the living room. Maybe Ross brought me up here.

Today, I'm going to the studio and I have photo shoot. Then, I'm hanging out with Ross! I can't wait to hang out with him. I get dressed and soon Daphne comes to take me to the studio.

~•~•~•~•~•~

I've been in the studio for about 3 hours now and I'm getting ready to leave for my photoshoot. I'm going to wearing some really pretty dresses for a prom collection. I can't wait to see them.

Ross's POV

I'm currently driving to Chelsea's house to pick her up so we could hang out. We're going to the mall and then the movies. I park in front of her house and text her that I was here. I feel like I'm suppose to do something today, but I can't quite put my finger on it.....eh, sure it'll come to me later. Chelsea then comes out of her house and goes in the car.

"Hey Ross." Chelsea says as she gets in my car.

"Hey chels ready to go?"

"Yup! lets hit the mall!" She points to the road. I laugh and start driving.

Laura's POV

Laura's photoshoot on top.

I asked if we could end the photoshoot early so I can be home before 4. I can't wait to hang out with Ross today, I've missed him. I know it's only been a few hours, but I didn't really see him that much yesterday. They agreed to end the photoshoot at 3:15 so I could get back before 4.

~•~•~•~•~•~

I'm finally home and it's 3:40. I went to the living room where Vanessa, Riley, Roxy and Rydel were. They're usually home from work earlier than the boys.

"Hi guys." I give them all hugs.

"Hi." They smile at me.

"Auntie Wauwa (Laura)!" Roxie and Riley run to me and give me a hug.

"Hi cuties." I hug them. I face Rydel and Vanessa.

"Do you guys know where Ross is?"

"No, he left around 12 and he still isn't back yet." Rydel tells me.

"He left?" I ask sadly.

"Yeah why and I thought you weren't going to be home until 4?" Vanessa asks.

"I asked to end it early because Ross and I were going to hang out today when I got back."

"Here, let me call him." She takes her phone out and calls him.

"Ross....where are you?.....hello? Ross?" She looks at her phone and glares at it.

"What happened?" I asked.

"He said he couldn't talk right now and then hung up. I heard a girl's voice in the background though." She says and I frown.

"A girl? Let me guess Chelsea?" I cross my arms.

"Probably." Rydel rolls her eyes with the mention of her name.

"I hope he doesn't forget about our date tonight. I'll be upstairs." I sigh and walk upstairs to my room.

Rydel's POV

If Ross doesn't show up for their date, Ross is dead. It's that Chelsea girl, she's ruining raura! I'm so furious at her. Ugh, I could strangle her! Calm down Rydel calm down.