Chapter 33

~~Edited~~

Laura's POV

I got ready for the day, as I came out of the bathroom, Ross came in the room bringing a plate of pancakes and bacon that I made earlier this morning.

"Here, baby." He hands me the plate of food.

"Thanks." I take the plate, eating the food.

~•~•~•~•~•~

After I finished eating, Ross took the plate downstairs. He comes back to get the rest of my things and we go downstairs. We bid our goodbyes to all of them. We drive our own cars to our new house.

"By the way, more of the furniture came today while we were unloading the boxes." He informs me as I got out of my car.

"Oh alright, cool. So what do we need to buy for the house?" I ask him.

"We need some bed sheets, kitchen supplies, bathroom essentials, and groceries." He says as he opens the door to the house.

"Okay, let's go to the store and we can buy the things we need." I say. "Alright." He says.

We drive to the store, this time we use Ross's car, I rode with him. We get all the things we need. While shopping, Ross and I pass the Christmas decorations.

"Babe, we need to get some Christmas decorations for the house." I remind him.

"Right, I forgot is Christmas Eve is in a few days."

"Lets get some decorations." I tell him, as I look at some lovely ornaments.

"Okay." I hear him behind me as I continue to look at the decorations.

We gather the Christmas decorations that we liked. While we were looking for decorations Ross saw a toy train that goes around the Christmas tree. His eyes lit up like a Christmas tree.

No pun intended.

Yes, there was.

"Babe, can we get this pwease?" He shows me the train, I laugh at him. "Yeah, put it in the cart."

"Yes! You're the best." He pecks my lips, I giggle at how childish he is.

"Alright, we still have to buy groceries." I say as Ross stars pushing the cart to the grocery aisle.

"The faster we get done shopping, the faster I can set up the train set." He excitedly tells me.

I laugh at the thought of him playing with the train set, "You're such a baby."

"Yes, but I'm your baby." He winks at me as I playfully roll my eyes.

"Are we going to get real tree or a fake one?" I ask as I put a jug of milk in the cart.

"Lets get a real one this year." He says.

"We'll go buy one tonight." I tell him, he agrees and we continue to get our grocery.

We bring the cart to the cash register and we pay for all the things. I was about to pay, but Ross beat me to it. Now, we were walking towards the car.

"Ross, why didn't you let me pay?" I ask.

"I don't want you spending money." He says as we reach the car. I open the trunk.

"Really Ross? I can pay for my things." I say, we start putting the things we bought in the trunk.

"It doesn't matter, as long as you have what you need I'm okay with it. I don't even care if I become broke, as long I have you I'm all good." I smile at him giving him a hug.