Chapter 31

~~Edited~~

~~Few days later~~

Laura's POV

It's been a few days since I last talked to Ross. Tomorrow, I go back home, I still haven't made a decision to get back with Ross yet. I'm going to look at the house when I get back in LA.

I've packed all my stuff for tomorrow and right now I'm just trying to get my mind cleared by going shopping. It calms me down.

I've talked to Vanessa and Rydel, they said they wanted to book the hotel rooms so Daphne and I have less things to worry about. So, I agreed to let them get the hotel rooms for us.

Everything for the trip is complete. We have our passes, our hotel rooms, I even got the transportation covered. We're going to take my private jet to Florida so there won't be trouble going through all the excess stuff they do at the airport.

~•~•~•~•~•~

I just came back from shopping, I bought some really cute clothes. While I was shopping, I went to an animal shelter that was right by the mall.

After watching over Jake, Daphne's friend's dog, I wanted one. I wanted to rescue a dog from the shelter, so I looked through the shelter and I found a sweet puppy. She's really sweet, calm, and loving. So, I adopted her and named her Sophie. It suited her.

I decided I was going to surprise them about Sophie when I go home. No one knows I have Sophie except for Daphne and Andre. I've bought everything that Sophie needs for the flight tomorrow.

She won't be needing a kennel because I'm using my private jet, she could just stay with me the whole time. The awesome part is, that Sophie is already trained. All the dogs at the shelter were all trained, actually.

~~L.A~~

Ross's POV

It's been a few days since I asked Laura to get back with me, she still hasn't called me back. She's coming back tomorrow and she's moving out of Vanessa's. She's going to be busy, I don't know if she's going to have time to talk about us.

She basically has a week to settle in to her new house then, we're going to Florida for our family vacation. We'll be staying there for a week, then coming back home. I guess I have to wait and see what her answer is. I'll try to talk to her when we come back.

~~Next day~~

Laura's POV

Today is the day I go back home! I'm so excited, I've finally made up my mind about Ross's question. Vanessa has told me she's picking me up from the airport along Riker and Riley.

So far, that's all I know who's picking me up. Daphne's husband will pick her up, Andre's boyfriend will pick him up on the runway. We'll  be back in LA around 11 am, then at 3, I'm going to check on the new house, if I like it, I'll buy it.

~•~•~•~•~•~

We're in the car headed to the airport. Daphne and Andre are sleeping, it's still pretty early. We all woke up at five in the morning. I'm going to call Ross to let him know my answer.

~~Phone convo~~

R: hey Laura.

L: hey Ross.

R: what's up?

L: I've made my decision.....

R: what's you're decision?