Chapter 29

Very important author's note on the bottom please read at the end it's about updates.
___________________________

~~Edited~~

Vanessa's POV

I woke up early because I was cold and realized that I wasn't wearing anything. Then the memories of last night went through my mind. I looked at my hand and saw the ring that Riker had given me. I smiled at the memory of last night. I tried getting out of bed to make breakfast, but Riker had his arm around me.

"Riker." I whisper, groans. "Riker! Wake up." I say shaking him.

"Good morning my lovely fiancé." He says smiling at me.

"Hey to you to." He sits up and gives me a kiss, I kiss back)

"Last night was amazing." He smirked knowing we 'did' it. I blush.

"I love seeing you blush." This causes me to blush more and he chuckles.

"Do you want to get some breakfast?" He asks. I nod, "Yeah, I'm hungry."

"Okay, then after we can take a walk on the beach or something and we'll go get Riley." He suggests, I nod liking the idea.

We get dressed and we go down to make breakfast. After breakfast we went for a walk on the beach talking about the wedding. We were deciding on who should be the bridesmaids, maid of honor, groomsmen, and the best man.

We were also thinking of which people to invite and where the wedding would be. Those were just plans it's not for sure.

~•~•~•~•~•~

When we got back at the beach house, we pack our stuff getting ready to head back home. Once we reach the house, Riker and I get out of the car and we went to the Lynch's house hand in hand. When we entered the house, we were all attacked by questions.

"Did you say yes?" Rocky asked as he saw us walk in.

"Were you surprised?" Ratliff asks. "When's the wedding?" Ryland adds.

"Where's the ring?" Rydel asks.

"Yes, yes, we don't know yet, and here." I show them my ring and Riker wraps he's arm around my waist.

"Guys cool it with the questions we just got back. Where's Riley?" He asks.

"She's upstairs asleep with Roxy." Ratliff answers.

"Awe, I wanted to see my baby girl." I pout.

"Where's Ross anyways?" Riker asks, which I just noticed that he wasn't here.

Rocky opens his mouth to answer, but then Ross came downstairs and he was on the phone.

"Hey you guys are back! Congrats by the way, someone wants to ask you guys something." He taps the speaker button. We thank her, I take the phone.

~~Phone Convo~~

???: ness, Rike! Congrats! I'm so happy for you guys!

Vanessa and Riker: thanks laur!

Laura: you're welcome! did you like the dress?

Vanessa: you were the one who picked it out?

Laura: yeah, Rydel and I picked it out a couple days before I left.

Vanessa: really?

Laura: yup! We were all hiding it for you.