Chapter 22

~~Edited~~

Chelsea's POV

I'm at Ross's house, I'm trying to get him back. I only really want to be with him for the money so I can have all the jewelry and fancy things I want. That's why I've been hanging out with him for the past few days so he could forget about that girlfriend of his. I really hate that girl. What's her name Lilly?....Lauren?.....Oh yeah, Laura!

I want Ross back as my boyfriend and I have a plan to get him back:

Phase 1: is to hangout with him. So these past few days I've been hanging out with him so he could forget about his girlfriend.

Check. Phase one complete.

Phase 2: get his girlfriend jealous. So far it worked, Ross's slutty sister, Rydel, had texted me yesterday saying to stay away from Ross and Laura because I was, and I quote, 'ruining raura' whatever that is. I heard they were in an argument because I occupied Ross and he forgot about Laura and his date.

Check. Phase two complete.

Phase 3: is to break them up

Phase 4: I step in and take her place as the girlfriend and pretend to love him

Phase 5: final phase I get all the things I want and break his heart

"So when is she coming back?" As if on cue, Ross gets a text. He looks at it.

"She'll be back in 5 minutes why?" He curiously asks.

"Just wondering." I innocently say as look around the house.

Phase 3 is going to start in 5 minutes. We're having small talk right now while I keep looking at the clock. I then hear a car pull up and a car door close.

Ross was gonna say something, but I cut him off by kissing him on the lips he was hesitant at first, but kissed back. Just as he did that, she walks in the living room and sees us.

Laura's POV

After what seemed like forever I finally got the food and I told Ross I would be at the house in 5 minutes. When I pulled up, I saw a car I've never seen before. I thought it was one of the neighbor's car so I shrugged it off. When I went in the Lynch's house I saw something I never wanted to see. Ross and Chelsea making out. I couldn't believe he'd do this to me.

"R-Ross?" Chelsea and Ross stop kissing and Ross looks shocked. I had tears in my eyes.

"Baby, I can explain." He says getting up.

"NO! Don't baby me." Tears were still in my eyes. "How could you?! I thought we were going spend some time before I leave for New York."

"Laur, I can explain she-" I cut him off.

"Whatever. It's Laura to you. And I only let people who I love call me that." I tell him pissed off.

"What are you talking about?" I scoff, he's so clueless.

"You really don't know do you?" I raise my voice.

"Um, I'm just going to leave now...I'll see you guys later. Bye Rossy." She winks at Ross and I give her a glare then she leaves.

"No, what you're talking about?" I scoff and cross my arms.

"I can't believe you! You've been blowing me off for days to go out with her! I've cut some of my interviews and photoshoots early so I can spend time with you before I leave! BUT NO! Instead, you blow me off and hang out with HER!" I was now crying.