Chapter 25

~~Edited~~

Laura's POV

It's now the next day and I still haven't texted him back. I was debating in my head whether to text him back or not. I finally came to a consensus and I decided to text him back.

~~Text convo~~

To: Ross

I agree, we do have to talk, but I'm not ready to talk to you yet. I will call you before I head back and we can talk then.

~~End of text convo~~

Putting my phone away, I got ready for today since I'm going to New York fashion week. I'm so excited.

Last night, I was trying on dresses to wear for today. Daphne said that a glam crew will come up to help me with my hair and make up. So before they come, I have to take a shower.

After my shower, I got dressed casually. The glam crew arrived, they started to glam me up for the fashion show.

~•~•~•~•~•~

I went outside to the awaiting car out front to take Daphne, Andre, and I to the venue for the fashion show. When we arrived, our reserved seats were in the front row. The show started and all the models walked out one by one showing there outfits. They were so beautiful.

~•~•~•~•~•~

We're back at the penthouse, I was so tired. The fashion show was amazing, we attended the after party. I had to get back though since I have to wake up early tomorrow because I'm going to a meeting for my clothing line. I still haven't checked my phone since this morning. Before I went to bed, I checked my phone and I had a text from Ross.

~~Text convo~~

From: Ross

Alright call me anytime.....

~~End of text convo~~

I replied with an ok, I'll talk to you soon. I went to bed right after.

~~ L.A. ~~

Rydel's POV

I was just watching E! news because they were doing a live show on New York fashion week. Laura was in some of the shots. She looked amazing her outfit and her hair was on point.

I was watching with Vanessa, Alexa, Savannah, Roxy, and Riley. The boys were in the garage making new songs. The only reason I didn't help was because Ross was there and I'm still mad at him for breaking poor Laura's heart. And I had already finished my part.

I then remembered from yesterday that she was going to tell me something, but I'll call her later.

"Mommy look! It's auntie Wauwa (Laura)!" Roxy points to the tv.

"I know, look at her dress." Her dress was really pretty.

"It looks real nice what do you think Wiley (Riley)?"

"She looks pretty. I like her hair."

"Laura always knows how to look fashionable. Even if she's wearing pajamas, she looks presentable." Savannah complements.

"I know! I don't know how she does that." Alexa says nodding.

"Well, that my sister for ya! Always looking presentable." V says, we all look at each other and laugh, except Roxy and Riley who keeps watching the models.