Chapter 8

~~Edited~~

Laura's POV

"Guys I told you I'm fine ok?! Gosh!" I yell and get up and walk out of the dressing room

I needed to cool off. I went to craft service and took a cold water bottle. I went outside to where the tour bus was. The bus driver, Kai, let me in. I really needed some space and needed to be alone right now.

I went to the really back where the lounge was I just sat their thinking. I can't handle this stress, it's getting to me. I have to take break soon because if I don't, I'm gonna explode.

I was snapped out of my thoughts when the sliding door opened. I looked up and saw the girls.

"Auntie Wauwa! (Laura)" They came and hugged me. "Hey babe! Hey sweets! I'm sorry I yelled earlier."

"It's ok auntie Wauwa! (Laura)." I smile at them.

"I got you this." Riley hands me a strawberry milkshake. "Thanks babe!" I place the milkshake down and give her a hug and kiss.

"I got you this too!" Roxy handed me a vanilla cupcake with red frosting with a heart. "Thanks sweets!" I place the cupcake down and give her a hug and kiss also.

I share my milkshake and cupcake with the girls. Then, the door opens again and I see a worried Ross and Andre.

"Oh thank god you're all here!" They sighed in relief.

"We were looking for you! Roxy and Riley don't run off like that ever again." Ross tells them strictly.

"You guys ran off without telling you're uncle Ross or Andre?!" I was shocked, Riley knew better than to do that.

"Were sorry" They looked down. I place the milkshake on the table and I smirk at the girls.

"Do you know what happens to little girls who run off and don't tell anyone, don't you?" The girls looked up and shook their head scared.

"Well,....." I pick them up without warning and lay them on the couch and started tickling them. "THE TICKLE MONSTER COMES!" They laugh uncontrollably and I laugh along with them that kind of helped ease the stress a little. I then stop to let them breathe. Andre and Ross just stood their chuckling.

"Now, have you learned you're lesson?" The girls nodded their heads. I smile at them.

"Good! Now let's go back before Daphne gets mad at us." I laugh and pick up the cup. I quickly got out of the bus with the girls running behind me.

Once we all got out and walking back to the dressing room Daphne comes.

"There you are! Where were you?!" Daphne's really nice, but if you get on her, nerves, she turns to a completely different person. I could tell Daphne is also stressed out about all of this.

"Wait, hold on Daphne." I go to the girls who were know with Ross. I wanted Daphne to loosen up a bit so I'm gonna plan something. I kneel in front of the girls.

"Girls wanna help me with Daphne?" They nod, I smirk. I'm sorry Daphne. I whisper to the girls.

"So we're going to sneak up on her, tackle her, and tickle her! She needs to loosen up. After we do that, we run to my dressing room." I smile and the girls nod their head.

The girls and I go back to Daphne. I nodded my head for a signal to tackle her and start tickling. Then we all tickled her and when she was on the floor laughing, I told the girls to run and we ran to my dressing room. Ross and Andre where there still laughing.

When I got to the dressing room I was feeling a little bit better. Ross walked back in still chuckling. The girls were on the couch playing. I told them I'd be back because I needed to apologize to Andre. I come back in and Ross stand up and walks to me.