Chapter 24

~~Edited~~

~~New York~~

Laura's POV

Once we got out of the plane, it was freezing. The cold breeze hit my face and it was refreshing. We get in the car.

~•~•~•~•~•~

Daphne, Andre, and I are now driving to the place that we'll be staying at for two weeks. Andre and Daphne said its a surprise. They said I'll love it when I see it. We drove to this really nice hotel, we checked in and they gave us the card keys for the room.

We went in the elevator and reached the very top floor and we found our room. When I opened it, it wasn't a regular hotel room it was a penthouse!

It had an amazing view of the city. You could see the whole city. It had three rooms with each its private bathroom, a kitchen, a dining room, and a living room.

"Well Laura? What do you think?" Daphne asks me, I looked up and slowly twirled around.

"I love it! It's so modern, yet cozy and the view is to die for!"

"Glad you like it because we're staying her for the two weeks. We were originally going to stay in a regular room, but Daphne and I pulled some strings and got us this penthouse." He says impressed with himself.

"No way! You guys are amazing!"

"Well Laura, you're like a daughter to me and I'll do anything for you." She gives me a hug, then squeezes me.

"Daph.....can't....breathe...." She lets go of me.

"Alright, you don't have anything to do today so go unpack and take a nap and relax." I nod.

"Ok mom." I say sarcastically and Daphne plays along. She puts her hand on her hips.

"Up to your room young lady." She and Andre try holding their laughter. I burst out laughing and so do they.

"Ok ok, I'm taking a nap. "

"Your room is the one on the right." Andre yells as I make my up the stairs.

I walk upstairs and go to the door on the right like Andre said. When I opened it, the room was amazing. I jumped on the bed right away.

The bed was so cozy and warm. It made me sleepy, I closed my eyes letting the warmth take over my cold body. I soon drifted to sleep.

~~L.A.~~

Vanessa's POV

Riker, Riley, Roxy, and I are at the park while Rydel is back at the house yelling at Ross.

"Babe, Rydel said we can go back she's done lecturing Ross." Riker looks at his phone.

"Alright. Girls come on time to go home." Riley and Roxy come running up to us.

"Mommy, mommy!" Riley holds my hand.

"Yes, baby girl?"

"Can we call auntie Wauwa (Laura) pwease (please)?" She begs.

"Let's go home and we'll call her there. I think your aunt and uncles want to talk to her to ok?"

"Ok daddy!l She lifts her arms up so Riker can carry her.

"Come on Roxy." I carry her and we walk to the car. We reach the car and we put the girls in their car seats.

"Auntie Nessa when does auntie Wauwa (Laura) come home?" Roxy asks me. I finish buckling her up in the car seat.