Chapter 15

~~Edited~~

Laura's POV

~~Laura's dream~~

I woke up on the floor, I sat up and looked at my surroundings. I wasn't in my room I was in an apartment. I got up and walked around that's when I realized I was in Chase's apartment. I walk into the living room and I see Chase with an empty vodka bottle. I tried to get out of his house but the doors were locked and he woke up. He saw me then ran towards me.

"There you are you bitch!" He slapped me.

"Chase stop please"

"You can't fucking tell me what to do!" He punched me in the face. I fell to the ground and he kept hitting me.

"That's what you get!" He kicked my stomach and by now I was crying.

Chase stopped and went to the kitchen then took a knife. He came back and gave me cuts on my arm. I screamed in pain.

~~End of dream~~

Ross's POV

I was sleeping peacefully until I hear screams. I wake up and see Laura crying and screaming in her sleep. I look at the time and it's 3 am.

"Laura wake up" I shake her. Laura's still screaming and crying.

"Laura, baby wake up you're having a nightmare!" I shake her harder. She then wakes up with tears in her eyes.

"R-Ross!" She said sobbing and hugging me.

"Baby, it's ok I'm here you're safe." I say while hugging her and she continuous to sob.

"H-he h-hurt m-me..."

"It's ok Laur you're safe. Don't cry it's ok." She nods and pulls away.

"Ross he really did hurt me." More tears were still coming out.

"What do you mean?" She lifts sleeve and shows me the scars on her shoulder and arm. I look at them.

"He did that to me." She looks at the scars.

"What the hell did he do to you?!" I ask angrily.

"He cut me when he got mad and when he ran out of alcohol." She says crying again.

"Baby it's ok come here, he won't get anywhere near you don't worry." I pull her on my lap and hug her tight.

"Promise me you won't ever hurt me?"

"I promise with all my heart, I won't hurt you. Now let's go to sleep, I'll be here with you I promise." Laura nods and lays back down. I wrap my arms around her tightly."

~•~•~•~•~•~

I woke up and look at Laura who had tear stains on her cheeks. I kiss her cheeks, I really hate seeing Laura cry, It makes me sad. She stirs and wakes up.

"Morning beautiful, How you feeling?"

"Morning, I'm better thank you for last night." She gives me a small smile.

"Don't worry baby, I'm always here for you"

"Thanks, you're the best." She kisses me and I kiss back. She then pulls away. "Let's get ready."

"Ok." I peck her lips.

Once I got ready, I go get Laura. She was in the bathroom doing her hair.

"let's go get breakfast I'm starving." My stomach growls. She laughs.

We get up and I hold Laura's hand and we head downstairs. We go to the kitchen and see everyone helping with breakfast.

"Morning." We greet everyone. 

"Morning!" They answer back.

"Laura were you ok last night? You were screaming" V asks worriedly.

"Don't worry I had a bad dream about 'him' (Chase)" Laura answers her sister.

"Don't worry, he won't go anywhere near you." Laura nods and then let's go of my hand. She sits with Roxy and Riley.

"Thanks for helping her." V goes next to me.

"No problem, it's the least I can do"

"Ross, I need you to watch Roxy today we have to go to work." My sister asks me.

"Sure, but when are you going to be back?"

"Around 5:30" I nod. 

"Laur can you watch Riley also?" Vanessa asks.

"Of course!"

We all sit down and eat breakfast soon, everyone left, it was just the girls, Laura and I. I have to look for a job soon though. I'll probably work with the guys or something.

Laura's POV

I'm with Roxy and Riley in my room getting them ready for the day. While Ross is at his house getting ready.

"Auntie Wauwa (Laura) when are we going to have auntie Wauwa and Wiley day (Laura and Riley)?"

"Soon babe, soon. We can have a tea party with the girls and the rest of the day we can hang out together how does that sound? And we can invite Alexa and Savannah over too if you want."

"Yeah! But when? Mommy and auntie have work."

"We'll see when they get home I'll ask them. Now go with Roxy."

"Ok thank you." Riley kisses my cheek.

"You're welcome sweetie" I change to a crop top and some jeans then put my converse on. I walk down and the girls were playing with Ross. When I come down Ross looks at me and his jaw drops.

"Close your mouth, don't want to catch flies now would you?" I smirk at Ross.

"Well, I can't help it that my girlfriend looks beautifully, gorgeous everyday." I blush.

"So what are we going to do today?"

"Well, Savannah and Alexa offered to watch the girls while you and I have our date today."

"Really?" That's so sweet of them.

"Yup, they should be-" Ross gets cut off with the doorbell. He walks to the door and opens it and says hi. I hear a few people say hi.

"Laurie!" Savannah and Alexa hug me.

"Hey guys! Thanks for watching the girls today."

"No problem!" Alexa says with a smile.

"It's no trouble. Now go on you're date!" Savannah shoos us with her hands

"Ok ok, let me say bye to the girls." They nod and I walk over to the girls.

"You guys be good to lexa and vanni ok?"

"We promise." The girls say.

"Good! I'll see you guys later bye!" They hug me and then Ross.

"Have fun!" They tell us before we exit the house. Ross and I wave to them. We approach the car and he opens the door for me.

"Thanks."

"No problem." He goes to the driver's seat and buckles up while I do the same. He starts the car and he starts driving.

"Where are we headed first?" I curiously ask.

"It's a surprise"

"Ok"

"Ready for a day of surprises?" He takes my hand in his.

"Yup super!" I say with a big smile plastered on my face. 

"Good, I love you Laur." He brings my hand to his lips and kisses my hand.

"Aww I love you too Ross."