Chapter 35

~~Edited~~

Riker's POV

Today, Vanessa and I will be going to the doctor's to check on the baby. Riley is going to stay with Laura and Ross while we go and check on the baby. I'm currently making breakfast then after, I have to wake Riley and Vanessa so they can get ready. I'm ready so I was set.

~•~•~•~•~•~

I just finished breakfast, I'm going to wake Vanessa up. I go upstairs to our room, she's peacefully sleeping.

"Babe, time to wake up we have to go to the doctors to check up on the baby." I shake her awake.

"Alright, can you please wake Riley up?" I nod kissing her.

"I made breakfast already. So after, just go down and eat. I'll get Riley ready."

"Thanks Riker." She says getting up. I go to Riley's room which was Laura's old room, I wake her up.

"Wake up princess, we have to take you to auntie Laura's house." She wakes up rubbing her eyes.

"Auntie Wauwa? (Laura)" Riley questions.

I nod, "Yeah, now let's get ready."

"Okay daddy." She gets up out of bed.

I gave her a bath and got her dressed. After that, I packed her bag with her toys and extra clothes incase she spills something on her. I take her downstairs. Vanessa was already downstairs getting her purse ready.

"Are you ready love?" I ask.

"Yeah, lets eat breakfast. How did you sleep baby girl?" She picks up Riley carrying her.

"Good mommy." Riley answers. We sit around the table and we ate breakfast. After, Vanessa washed the dishes as I cleared the table. After, we drove to Laura and Ross's house.

Laura's POV

I wake up remembering Riley was coming over today. I quickly got ready as I come out of the bathroom, I see Ross is still asleep. I'll let him sleep because he stayed up pretty late last night, he was trying to write a song. He needs his rest. I quietly go downstairs tidying up a little. Soon, there's a knock on the door. I open it to see Riker, Vanessa, and Riley.

"Hey guys!" I move so they can come in.

"Hey Laura." Riker hugs me.

"Hey baby sis." She hugs me.

"Auntie Wauwa (Laura)!" Riley jumps on me, I catch her before she falls.

"Thanks again for taking care of her Laura." Vanessa thanks me.

"It's no problem, plus she's so adorable." I gush, pinching Riley's cheeks. 

"I packed her a bag incase she spills something on her clothes. There's extra clothes in there and her toys too. The car seat is right here if you want to take her somewhere." Riker informs me.

"Don't worry, it's not the first time I've watched her." I remind Riker.

"I know, sorry. Just being the overprotective dad kicking in." He admits.

"It's okay, I know you care about her a lot. Now go and check on how the my new niece or nephew is doing." I smile.

"Bye baby sis, bye baby girl." She gives us a kiss on the cheek.

"Bye Laur, bye princess." He hugs me and gives Riley a kiss.

"Thanks again Laura!" They say walking out of the house.