Chapter 39

~~Edited~~

Laura's POV

Ross walks in the bedroom where I'm currently playing with Riley and Roxy. Roxy, Riley, and I were on the floor playing with their toys. Ross comes over to us sitting next to me.

"Hi, baby." He kisses my cheek. I smile looking at him, "Hey, handsome."

"What are we playing?" Ross asks us.

"We're pwaying faiwy, pwincess, (playing fairy, princess) and supew hewo (super hero)." Roxy says.

"Wanna pway? (Play) auntie Wauwa (Laura) is the pwincess (princess)." Riley asks.

"You can be the supew hewo (super hero)." Roxy said.

"Sure! As long as the hero gets to kiss the princess afterwards." He looked at me winking I giggled and blushed. The girls nodded.

Ross and I play the girls, of course, he was the super hero. I was the princess and the girls were the fairies. Every time the super hero saves the princess, he kisses me. I didn't mind, but the girls were getting grossed out. It was cute how he'd kiss me every time he'd 'save' me. After we played, we went to the living room to hang out.

"I'm hungwy (hungry) auntie Wauwa (Laura)." Riley rubs her stomach.

"Me too." Roxy rubs her belly copying Riley's actions.

"Me too." Ross whines.

"Yeah, so am I. Let's go out to eat how does that sound?" I suggest.

"Yeah." The girls say getting up from the couch.

"Where do you guys want to go?" Ross asks.

"How about 'Olive Garden'?I really want to eat some Italian food." I say, I've been craving Italian food since I got back from New York.

"Alright, I'm going to get the rental car." Ross said taking his phone and wallet pecking my lips before leaving.

When we got here, we all got rental cars so if we wanted to go somewhere, we could go. We got five rental cars one for each couple.

"Okay, let's go down and we'll wait for uncle Ross." I tell the girls. 

"Where's uncwle Woss? (uncle Ross)." Roxy inquires.

"Uncle Ross went downstairs to get the car. We're going to go downstairs and wait for him." I inform them as I grab my purse, they nod.

I get the room key putting it inside my purse. I opened the door for the girls, they exit the room first. I closed the door behind me taking their hands as we walk towards the elevator.

While we were in the elevator, a guy came and started to hit on me. I think he said his name was James? I was very uncomfortable I kept turning him down. When we finally reached the lobby, I got out with girls as fast as I could, he followed me. Searching for Ross, I finally spot him, he smiles as he sees me. I turned around seeing John staring at me, biting his lip.

I quickly walk to Ross. "Do you know him?" He refers to James.

"No, he's a creep who kept hitting on me in the elevator. He's making me uncomfortable." I say staying close to Ross as I could.

"I know a way to make him stop." He smirked. "How?"

"Girls, cover your eyes and wait 'till I say to uncover them." I give him with a questioning look as the girls cover their eyes.

He looked at me smiling. I smiled and before I knew it, he's kissing me. While he kissed, me he grabbed my ass. I gasped, he pulls away laughing.

"Okay, you can uncover your eyes now." He tells them. The girls uncover their eyes as they put their hand on their mouth covering their giggles.