Chapter 60

Ross's POV

I wake up earlier than Laura this morning. It was 7 in the morning, I tried going back to sleep, but I couldn't. I decided that I should make some breakfast since I have nothing to do. Before I get out of bed, I kiss Laura's head and leave our room. I go in the guest room across from our room to check on Riley. She was sleeping peacefully. I pull the covers over her shoulders since it was by her legs and it was a bit chilly.

I go downstairs and start making the breakfast. I make eggs, bacon, and pancakes with fresh fruits. Laura always likes fresh fruits for breakfast.

~•~•~•~•~•~

While I was finishing up with the last pancake, Riley came down with Laura behind her. I give them a smile. I turn off the stove and put the pancake on the plate. I walk to them, they were sitting on the breakfast bar.

Ross: good morning (Riley a hug. I go over to Laura and give her a kiss.)

Laura: good morning, baby

Riley: mowning (morning)! (I give them both their plates and I get my plate as well. I sit next to Laura)

~•~•~•~•~•~

After we finish breakfast, Laura washes the dishes while I get Riley ready. Laura said that Rydel was coming over with Riley and Ratliff because Rydel wanted Laura to help her on the wedding.

Laura's POV

After washing the dishes, I go upstairs to take a shower and get dressed. Rydel was coming over so I could help her with her wedding. I go downstairs to see Rydel was already there. Ellington and Ross were talking while Roxy and Riley were playing.

Laura: hey delly!

Rydel: hi Laurie! (We hug each other)

Ellington: what about me? (I giggle and give him a hug)

Roxy comes up to me and I carry her and kiss her cheek. I kiss Riley's cheek as well since she looked sad after I kissed Roxy's cheek.

Ross: Ratliff and I are going to be in the entertainment room. Do you want us to take Roxy and Riley?

Rydel: sure (they nod and carry the girls towards the entertainment room)

Rydel and I go to the office to start planning her wedding.

Laura: do you have an idea on what you want your wedding to be?

Rydel: I want it to be like princess-y with lots of flowers. I want the colors to be pink. (I nod. I look up some decorations)

~•~•~•~•~•~

After looking up wedding venues, bridesmaid dresses, wedding decorations, and wedding dresses, Rydel had found a few things that she liked. We called the company that held the venue that she liked. It was available and she got the person to reserve it for her which was awesome.

Ross's POV

Ratliff and I are planning the honeymoon after the wedding. Actually, I'm planning it for Laura and I. He's just looking up nice places to go for the honeymoon. I already found the place where I want to take Laura for our honeymoon and I'm booking the hotel right now. That was the last thing on my wedding list was to book the honeymoon. I didn't really have that much on my wedding list. It was just get the tux, book the honeymoon, write the vow, and make sure my hair looked good.