Chapter 65

Rydel's POV

We're almost done with the tour. We're at our last stop which is in Phoenix in Arizona. We arrived in Phoenix two days ago. We call Laura everyday. We miss her so much, it's not the same without Laura. We don't have as much fun as we do when she's around. Ever since we got here in Phoenix, Ross hasn't been the same. He's been out since the first day we got here. He's come back to change and leave again. We have sound check in an hour and he's still not here.

Riker: where's Ross? We're about to do our sound check.

Rydel: I don't know he won't pick up his phone.

Ross's POV

???: that was amazing Ross (she says laying on her back and breathing hard)

Right now, I'm in an apartment with a girl.

Ross: I know (she rolls on her stomach and kisses me. I kiss her back and my phone rings)

???: who keeps calling you?! That's like the millionth time someone has interrupted us.

Ross: I don't know. (I get my phone and see that I missed calls from my family also Laura. I checked the time and saw it was time for the sound check)

Ross: Brie, I have to go bye (I get up and put my boxers on)

Brie: already?

Ross: sorry I have to go to sound check.

Brie: are you coming back tonight?

Ross: I'll see I'm leaving tomorrow and I have to pack my stuff. (I lie)

Brie: well, if you want to do this again you know where I'll be. Also, I'll see you back in LA. (She winks at me and I leave)

Brie and I have been hooking up since I got here two days ago. I know that I'm with Laura, and she's my wife, but what she doesn't know won't hurt her.

I quickly go back to the venue and I see Riker pacing back and forth.

Ross: I'm here! I'm here!

Riker: where the hell were you?!

Ross: whatever let's do the sound check.

~•~•~•~•~•~

We just finished sound check. And we're hanging out until the meet and greet starts.

Riker: Ross where were you earlier?

Ross: nowhere (my phone rings and it was Laura)

Ross: I have to take this.

~~Phone convo~~

R: hey baby

L: hey Rossy how are you?

R: good, we just finished sound check what about you?

L: I'm good I miss you though (it was really noisy in the background)

R: I miss you too. Where are you right now?

L: I'm doing a photoshoot for a magazine

R: cool.

L: where were you earlier? Your siblings called me to call you and you never answered.

R: I was busy, sorry

L: it's ok. I have to get back to my photoshoot I'll see you in a few days.

R: I miss you, Laur so much

L: I miss you too. I love you

R: I love you too.

~~End of phone convo~~

~•~•~•~•~•~

We're about to start the show. We finished the meet and greet earlier and we met a lot of fans. We take our positions on stage and the curtain falls and everyone cheers.

Ross: what up Phoenix! (I scream and everyone screams)

~•~•~•~•~•~

The show just ended and we're hanging out as a family. We were in the back of the bus and we were just talking while Roxy and Riley were playing on the floor. I was holding Ryan in my arms, he was falling asleep and I was rocking him to sleep.

I feel so guilty about cheating on Laura. I know it's the wrong thing to do. I don't know what got in my head when I hooked up with Brie. I'm not going back to her tonight or tomorrow night. No one knows that I was with Brie. Hopefully. I was cut off my thoughts when Rocky punched my arm.

Vanessa: Rocky!

Rocky: what?

Riker: don't do that you, dumbo he's carrying my baby. (He hits the back of Rocky's head)

Rocky: sorry geeez.

Ross: why'd you hit me in the first place?

Rocky: because your phone has been vibrating and it's annoying me. (We were sitting next to each other since we all sat on the u shaped couch)

Ross: oh (I give Ryan, who was sleeping, to Riker. I look at my phone and see it was Brie.)

I decided to not call her back and ignore her. I feel so bad for cheating on Laura. I plan to avoid Brie the rest of the time we're in Phoenix. I have 2 days to avoid her. We're staying in Phoenix for 4 days. The first day was setting up, the second is a day off, the third day, which is today, is a show day, and tomorrow, is the last show day and we get to go back home. I just want to go home and forget about this whole entire thing.