Chapter 58

~~2 Months Later~~

Ross's POV

Laura's been getting better. She got her cast taken off yesterday and she's been jumping and running around like crazy since she couldn't walk for 3 weeks. Laura and I have continued planning our wedding and we have almost everything. I've been working in the studio with my siblings and Ratliff as well. Including Ryland. He's booking us gigs and some concerts here and there. Right now, I'm in our bedroom looking at places for mine and Laura's honeymoon.

The door opens and I see my bubbly fiancé jumping around like crazy. It's 3 in the afternoon, she's been so hyper since this morning. I thought she'd be tired by now.

Laura: hey Rossy (she says laying down on her stomach and holding her head with her hands)

Ross: hi baby (I smile and lean in to peck her lips)

Laura: what are you doing?

Ross: looking for stuff

Laura: like?

Ross: stuff (she raises an eyebrow at me)

Ross: I swear, you'll find out soon and you'll love it.

Laura: ok.

Ross: what's up?

Laura: I wanted to hang out with you, but since you're busy looking for "stuff" I'll just find something to do.

She says now sitting down and putting her hair in a messy bun. I close my laptop. I move next to her and put her on my lap.

Ross: Laura, I'll never be too busy for you. You mean everything to me, I don't want you to think I'm too busy for you. I'll always make time for you. Always.

Laura: really?

Ross: of course. (I smile and kiss her for a few minutes then we pull away)

Ross: so what do you want to do, my beautiful fiancé? (I peck her lips)

Laura: why don't we watch a movie, handsome fiancé (she plays with my hair and I chuckle)

Ross: what do you want to watch?

Laura: anything really it doesn't matter.

Ross: let's watch- (Laura cuts me off)

Laura: let me guess, Romeo and Juliet? (She smirks)

Ross: pwease? (I pout making a puppy dog face. Laura giggles and kisses my cheek)

Laura: ok we'll watch Romero and Juliet.

Ross: I love you (I peck her lips over and over again. She giggles)

Laura: I love you too. are you going to kiss me or are we going to watch the movie?

Ross: how about both? (I smirk)

Laura: nope, you only get one (she smirks)

Ross: that's not happening, babe (I wink at her.)

I move her so she's sitting down on the bed. I get up and get the remote which was across the room by the tv. I turn the tv on and go to Netflix. I go back to the bed and get under the covers with Laura. I pull her close to me and kiss her cheek.