Chapter 32

~~Edited~~

Laura's POV

Ross and I just finished packing all my belongings in my room. We had finished packing his stuff earlier, since he didn't have that much things. Just clothes and shoes. We're about to sleep, I'm in the bathroom brushing my teeth while he's in bed waiting for me. Once I get out, I join him in bed.

"I can't wait for tomorrow." Ross says pulling me closer to him.

"I can't wait either." I nuzzle into his chest. I was about to sleep when the door opened. And someone came in. Ross and I sat up to see who it was. It was Riley.

"Riley? You're supposed to be asleep." I say.

"I can't sweep (sleep)" She says rubbing her eye.

"Why not Riles?" My boyfriend asks my niece.

"I'm going to miss you guys." She says sadly.

"Aww, babe come here." I open my arms, she climbs on the bed. Once she's in bed, she hugs me.

"Don't worry Riley, aunt Laura and I will still see you." He reassures the little girl in my arms.

"Yeah, uncle Ross and I will be watching you and Roxy when mommy and daddy go to work." Riley nods.

"I'm going to miss you auntie Wauwa (Laura) and uncwle Woss (uncle Ross)." She says hugging Ross this time.

"I'm going to miss you too Riley." Ross hugs her back. "Me too." I kiss her head.

"Can I sweep (sleep) with you guys tonight?" She asks sweetly.

"Yeah." We both say. She smiles, getting under the covers sitting comfortably in the middle of Ross and I in our bed.

"Night, night uncwle Woss (uncle Ross)." She kisses his cheek.

"Goodnight, Riles." He says smiling down at her.

"Night, night auntie Wauwa (Laura)." She kisses my cheek.

"Night babe." She lays down next to me and I hold her. Ross wraps his arms around me.

"Goodnight baby, I love you." He kisses my cheek and I smile.

"Goodnight handsome, I love you too." I kiss his cheek.

"Auntie Wauwa, uncwle Woss? (auntie Laura, uncle Ross)." Riley questions.

"Yeah, Riles?" Ross asks.

"Will you still be here when I wake up?" She asks looking at both of us.

"Yup, I won't leave without saying goodbye to you." I say kissing her cheek.

She nods, "Okay night, night."

"Goodnight." Ross and I say to her.

~•~•~•~•~•~

I wake up with two a 3 year old and a 21 year old holding onto me. I smile at them giving them kisses on their cheeks. I check the time and it's 6 am. I crawl off the bed, careful not wake any of them.

I go downstairs. Since it was still early, everyone was still asleep. I decided to make breakfast since it was super early and I couldn't go back to sleep.

While I was cooking, I realized that in a few days, it'd be Christmas Eve. That meant I had to go Christmas shopping and I'd have to buy a tree for my new house. Also, Ross's birthday is coming up. I was interrupted by someone wrapping their arms around me and kissing my cheek continuously. I turn my head to see it was Ross.