Chapter 12

~~Edited~~

Laura's POV

"ok.... I'm just stressed out. I have to much on my plate." I sigh.

"Like what?" By now we stopped walking and we're now talking in a corner.

"Ok tomorrow, I have a photo shoot and music video to do. Then the next day I have a meeting and I have to leave for New York after the meeting because I have an appearance and I have to be there for fashion week. Then I have a bunch of fan mail. Trust me I have lots more after that."

"I can see why you're stressed, but don't worry baby, you'll get through it. I'll help you along the way."

"Thanks babe." He kisses me and I kiss back. We pull away.

"You're welcome now let's go back, you need to rest for a little while."

"I know thanks for caring about me so much." I rest my head on his shoulder and he puts his arm around my waist.

"What kind of boyfriend would I be if I didn't take care of my gorgeous girlfriend?" I giggle.

"but you're the best boyfriend ever!"

"I know and you're the best girlfriend." He kisses me again.

Ross's POV

I feel really bad for Laura she's really busy and she's stressing out. I hate seeing her like this. I'm going to help her out a bit and I have the perfect plan! I'll tell the rest later.

We go back to the dressing room and Laura goes to the couch and sits with her friends. I call over Riley and Roxy so I can talk to the rest of them alone about the plan.

"Hey girls do you wanna see a puppy?!" I ask Riley and Roxy.

"Yeah!" They're obsessed with puppies.

"Go ask aunt Laura if she can take you guys!" They run to Laura and start begging her.

"ok let's go" She holds out her hands to Roxy and Riley so she can hold their hands. Once they left I turn back to the rest.

"Ok what's going on with you? You have that smile that you do when you're planning something."

"Because I do! Laura is really stressed and she's has a lot of things to do so I have a plan to help her out. You guys wanna join?"

"Yeah, anything for Laura." They tell me.

"Ok why don't Vanessa, Rydel, Savannah, and Alexa take Laura on a spa day while the guys answer Laura's fan mails, and I talk to Daphne about moving Laura's photo shoots and appearances."

"Alright, that's a good plan when do we start?"

"We'll talk more later." Just then Laura and the girls come back.

"Later what?" Laura asks.

"Oh, I was just saying that we should have family dinner tonight with everyone later."

"That's a good idea! But can we go out instead?"

"Sure! Why not!"

"Cool." Daphne then comes in.

"Laur time for the meet and greet" Laura nods.

"Alright do you guys want to come?"

"sure!"

"oh Savannah don't forget after Laura has her meet and greet you have to change right away so you'll have time to get your make up done before the show starts."