Chapter 54 (pt.1)

Before I start the story, I'd like to apologize for all the time skipping. I'm trying to get to all the events that'll make the chapter more interesting. Don't forget to pick a name for the Riker and Vanessa's new baby. The names are in the previous chapter.

Also in this chapter and the next one there'll be a lot of cussing
___________________________

~~Few days later~~

Laura's POV

Today, Ross is going to be gone all day. They're going to be recording new songs and discussing about what's coming next for the band. They're starting to become popular again. They dropped a single the day after the baby shower and the hashtag 'R5 is back' and 'R5 new single' is trending everywhere. They're getting more fans than they did before. I'm proud of them. All of them they worked so hard, they deserve it.

Ross: what are you thinking about, beautiful? (He says holding me by my waist)

We're currently hanging out before he has to leave. I didn't have to watch Roxy and Riley because Vanessa and Rydel put them in pre-school and Vanessa was at work. They both decided that to put them in kindergarten when they turn four.

Laura: how R5 is getting more famous, and also how I'm incredibly proud of you guys. (I confess and he smiles)

Ross: baby, that's so sweet (he leans in and kisses me)

The kiss turns to a make out. We kept kissing each other, and Ross's phone rang . He ignored it not wanting to pull away, but it kept on ringing and it got annoying. I pulled away and he took his phone out of his pocket. He rolled his eyes once he saw the caller ID. He answers it.

Ross: what Riker? (He says while taking my hand with the engagement ring on it and playing with it)

When Riker responded, he sounded mad I could literally hear him from the other line. Ross had to pull the phone away from his ear. Riker was wondering where Ross was because he was suppose to pick him up and the rest left already. I giggle and Ross smiles at me.

Ross: calm your ass down, damn. I'm on my way. (Ross hangs up before Riker could yell again and I laugh. Ross looks at me)

Laura: you heard your brother. Go or you guys are going to be late (he rolls his eyes)

Ross: I don't want to go. I want to stay with you (he whines, and I laugh. he pulls me to him and holds me tight.)

Laura: Ross you have to go or you guys will get removed from the label.

Ross: I don't care (he puts his head between my neck and shoulder)

Laura: when you get home we'll do whatever you want.

Ross: really, even this?.....(he starts kissing my neck)

Laura: yes (I moan) even that (he stops kissing my neck)

Ross: fine. (He pouts and I giggle)

Laura: you look cute (he chuckles)

Ross: ok I better get going before Riker bites my head off. I'll see you tonight, baby. I love you.

Laura: I love you to

Ross: get ready for tonight because once I get home, we're starting right away (he winks at me and I roll my eyes playfully while laughing)