Chapter 55 (pt.2)

Ross's POV

It's been exactly 13 hours since I found out that my Laura has gone missing. I hadn't had a blink of sleep last night. I can't sleep knowing that she's out there hurting or suffering. I'm suppose to protect her at all times, but I feel like I have failed at that.

My brothers and I are going to try find Laura. Yesterday, they sent out a search party for Laura and when they find anything, they'd call me. I've been waiting for that call since last night. Rydel and Vanessa haven't been doing so good. They've been crying since yesterday. My brothers and I are going to split up and try to look for Laura.

Laura's POV

I got woken up by yelling and kicking. I remember that Chelsea and Chase had took me. They had tied me up and beat me until I was unconscious.

Chelsea: wake up, Bitch! (I open my eyes and Chelsea kicks my leg. The one that got cut since she threw a vase a me yesterday.)

Laura: shit! (I scream from her kicking my leg super hard and hitting where I took the piece glass yesterday.)

Chelsea: oh suck it up! I'm going to give you a beating before I leave. (She starts hitting me. Punching me, slapping me, and pulling my hair)

I'm just sitting there taking all the blow. I was helpless because I was still tied up. Tears escaped my eyes. It stung when I cried since Chase had given me a black eye yesterday during his beating session.

~•~•~•~•~•~

After Chelsea was done beating me, she left. Chase was here, but he didn't beat since Chelsea wanted to watch him beating me. So he's waiting until she comes back. Which I'm thankful so I can at least rest a little before the next session of beating me. I looked at the clock and it was 1 in the after noon. Chelsea said she'd be back around 4. I had 3 hours to compose myself and prepare my self for the beating.

Ross's POV

It's now 1pm. My brothers and I met up back at the house. We talked to see if we found anything.

Ross: any luck? (I ask the guys)

Ratliff: no

Rocky: nope

Riker: sorry bro

Ryland: uh-uh

I get a call and it was from officer Brice! I quickly answer it hoping he'd have news about my missing fiancé who I miss so much.

~~Phone convo~~

R: hello? Did you find her?!

B: sorry Ross, but no. We're trying. Really trying

R: oh ok

B: we think we found an evidence that can lead us to Laura.

R: what is it?

B: we'll come over and show you.

R: of course come right away.

B: we're on our way

~~End of phone convo~~