Chapter 26

~~Edited~~

~~New York~~

Laura's POV

I woke up from being hit in the face with a pillow. I turn over, only getting hit by the pillow once more.

"Can you stop?" I say pulling the covers over me.

"Well, wake the fuck up!" The sassy voice pulls the covers away from my face. I knew exactly who that sassy voice belonged to.

"Andre what the hell?!" I asked annoyed. Closing my eyes, I try to go back to sleep.

"Wake up, you have a meeting remember?" I sit up immediately. "Shoot!" I run to the bathroom to take a quick shower.

After the shower, I get dressed and put on some make up then make my way downstairs.

"Well look who's up. Eat you're breakfast, the car is downstairs waiting for you. Andre will be joining you." Daphne says as she hands me my breakfast.

"Thanks, mom." I sarcastically say while giggling. I continue on eating my breakfast.

"Very funny, oh and you're 5 month day off has been extended to 3 more months." She tells me as she's texting someone.

"Really?!" I ask excitedly.

"Yup! Now hurry up you're going to be late." She walks to the laptop, typing things down right away.

"Alright! When we get back I have to talk to you." I grab my things while talking to her.

"Ok, now get going or you're going to be late." I nod. "Andre time to go!" He jogs downstairs, we leave go to the meeting.

~~L.A.~~

Vanessa's POV

Today Riker and I have a day off from our jobs and we're currently watching Riley. Riker and I were on the couch cuddling while Riley was playing on the floor.

"Riley is growing up so fast." He says making me realize that she is growing up quickly.

"I know, don't remind me she's growing up so fast, my baby girl." I remember all her firsts. Like her first step and word.

"Don't you want another baby?" He asks seriously.

"Yes of course. In the future maybe when Riley is a bit older around four or five." Nodding, a smirk grows on his face. Oh, I know where this is going to go.

"So what I'm hearing is you want another baby?!"

Smiling, I answer his question. "Yes, in the future."

"With me right?" He asks raising his eyebrows, making me laugh. "No." I say sarcastically and he laughs. Changing the subject, because if I don't, this is going to lead to more teasing.

"What do you think Laura's surprise is for us?" I had told him about mine and Laura's conversation the other day.

"I honestly don't know, but aren't you glad your sister has 8 months off? That means you guys can have a sister bonding time like you've always wanted." He looks at the bright side, which I love.

"Yeah, I miss those days with her." I lay my head on his shoulder.

"Don't worry, whatever her surprise is I'm sure you'll like it." He positively says. I nod.

Kissing my temple, he says something that always make me smile. "I love you V."

Smiling, I look up at him. "I love you too."