Chapter 37

~~Edited~~

Rydel's POV

I noticed Laura leaving when Ross talked to her he followed her out and they haven't came back. I wonder what's wrong?

"Hey, where's Ross and Laura?" Rocky asks.

"Laura left when he talked to her and he followed after her. She looked upset about something." I told him.

"Huh, wonder what's going on with them?" Riker says.

"I hope it's nothing. It'd be sad if they don't make up by the trip." Vanessa joins in. Ross and Laura entered the living room Laura didn't look upset anymore.

"Where were you guys?" Rocky questions. "In our room." Ross retorts.

"What were you doing? Having fun?" Rocky teases giving them a smirk and we laugh at them.

"No Rocky. We were talking." Laura bluntly say.

"Sure, 'talking'." He said putting air quotes on talking.

"So, if you guys were just talking, what were you guys talking about?" Ryland interrogates.

Ross sighs rubbing a hand through his hair. "I was apologizing to her."

"What happened?" Vanessa asks turning to Laura.

"Nothing. We got in an argument earlier today." Laura answers.

"Was that why you looked upset when you left the room?" I ask.

Laura nods, "Yes, but we're okay now, don't worry." She places a hand on Ross's arm. He smiles putting his arm on Laura's waist.

"Are you guys ready to go? The driver will be here in a few. Use the bathroom before we have to go because there'll most likely be traffic." Ross said.

We all nod, some of us get up and head to the restroom. I ask Roxy if she needed the bathroom, she shook her head. I gave Roxy to Alexa since I had to use the restroom.

Laura's POV

After everyone used the restroom, the drivers came to pick us up. The guys were putting the bags in the SUVs' while Rydel and Vanessa put Riley and Roxy in their car seats. I had to get two cars because we couldn't fit in one car. Savannah, Alexa, and I were helping with the bags as well. Well technically, we gave them to the boys and they're the ones putting them in the trunk.

After, everyone settled in the SUVs'. In one car, it was Vanessa, Riker, Riley, Roxy, Rydel, and Ratliff. In the other, it was it was me, Ross, Rocky, Alexa, Ryland, and Savannah.

The car ride was fun, the guys kept making us girls laugh. Once we arrived at the airport, we showed our passports at customs, we got back in the car which drove to the runway where my private jet was. Yup, I have a private jet. I got it from my label as a present since I sold over 3 million copies of my new album. It's so awesome.

We board the plane taking our seats. Ross and I took our seats, he got the window seat. We were getting ready to take off. I was about to turn my phone off until I got a text.

Unknown number: 'Your reaction was really rude when you saw us today. See you around princess. PS: If you show this to your boyfriend, something bad will happen on your trip. Have fun, can't wait until you get back.'

What the hell?! Was it the people who I saw at the laundry room? I guess Ross saw me getting uneasy.

"Baby, are you okay?" He asks concerned I nod in response.