Chapter 11

~~Edited~~

Laura's POV

"umm...ok he can come to." I can't believe I said yes ugh guess I have to suck it up. Ross then enters the room with a crying Riley in his arms.

"Auntie Wauwa (Laura)!"

"Babe what happened?!"

"When you left, she cried and when Riker explained everything to them she cried harder." Ross says while closing the door behind him.

"Aww babe! Come here." I take Riley and kiss her cheek, then I hug her.

"Pwease (please) don't weave (leave) auntie Wauwa (Laura)"

"I don't know babe I'll think about it ok?"

"Pwease (please)? I'll miss you" I nod and squeeze her tight.

"It's ok." I kiss her head.

"Laur can I talk to you alone?"

"Sure." I look at Riley. "Babe go with Andre real quick ok?"

"Ok" I give her to Andre and he takes her.

"Andre can you take her outside and wait there till I'm finished talking to Ross?"

"Alright Laur." He the turns to Ross. "If you hurt her I'll kill you." Ross nods his head and Andre leaves with Riley.

"Ok so what do you wanna talk about?" I lean on the vanity and he stays in front of me.

"Why don't you want to be my girlfriend again?"

"Ross I do-" He cuts me off.

"Then why didn't you answer before?"

"Look Ross, I do want to be your girlfriend again, but I can't." After I said that, Ross looked hurt.

"Why not?"

"Because I'm going to be busy all the time. I'm gonna be on tours, in the studio, and all day meetings. I barely even have time to hang out with Riley and Vanessa now."

"We can make it work. We're strong and I love you so much." I smile, he takes my hand in his.

"Really?"

"So what do you say? Will you be my girlfriend again?"

"Yes. I'll be with your girlfriend again!" He hugs me and spins me around, I giggle.

"I love you so much Laur." He kisses me and I kiss back. I pull away so I could tell him I love him.

"I love you too Ross." I peck his lips.

"I can't believe Riker did that to you and we told everyone the story."

"Really?" He nods and kisses my temple.

"Don't worry about Riker he's an idiot."

"Yeah, I'm gonna let Andre and Riley back in." I open the door and Ross puts his arm around my waist and everyone was there.

"Laura!" They all say happily.

"uh....hey.." I say akwardly. Then Riker walks up to me and Ross tightens his arm around me.

"Laura I'm really sorry I didn't mean what I said. I was just jealous that Riley liked you better I hope you can forgive me."

"It's ok Riker I forgive you."

"Thanks Laur you're the best!" He hugs me and I hug him back and pull away.

"So...you and Ross were there talking for like 15 minutes..what's going with you guys?" I look at Ross and he smiles and nods.

"Raura's back!" We tell them happily.

"Yay!" I laugh and rest my head on Ross's shoulder and he put his arm around my waist and kisses my head.

"Laur are you still moving out? Please don't go I don't want to loose you!" Vanessa comes up to me and hugs me.

"Pwease (please) auntie Wauwa (Laura) don't go!"

"Don't worry you guys I'm not going anywhere!" Nessa and Riley smile and hug me.

"I love you, Laur don't scare my like that I don't want to loose you." My sister tells me, my heart warms.

"Don't worry ness you won't loose me I promise."

"So can we all hang out now?"

"Please please?" They beg, I smile and nod. "Ok!"

I turn to rob and Andre, "Rob, Andre thanks guys your the best ever!"

"No problem Laura anytime!" They tell me, I gave them a smile.

"Want me to help you with you're stuff?" Ross asks me.

"Yeah, please?" He nods and kisses my head.

"Can I help too?" Riley asks me.

"Sure" I pick up Riley and turn to everyone.

"Guys can wait for us back at dressing room?"

"Sure." They all walk to the dressing room. Ross, Riley, and I go back to the dressing room and he takes my stuff. And I carry Riley. He puts his arm around my wait and kisses my head.

"I love you baby." I blush, and smile.

"I love you to Rossy"

"What about me?" Riley asks, we laugh.

"Don't worry babe I love you." I kiss her cheek.

"So do I." I laugh. We enter the dressing room and everyone looked at us with big smiles.

"Aww you guys look so cute!" Rydel gushes. I set Riley down and I walk to the couch and Ross follows. Daphne then enters.

"Laur you need to change you still have to do the pre-show interview." Daphne tells me while waiting at the door.

"Oh yea I forgot!" I get up and look at the clothes on the rack and pick an outfit and walk in the bathroom in the dressing room and change.

I changed into my outfit (^^the one on top^^) and Once I got out Ross's jaw dropped. The rest were talking and Ross comes up to me.

"Baby, you look gorgeous." He kisses my cheek and I blush.

"Wanna come with me to the interview?"

"Of course! As long as I'm with you I don't care where we go."

"Aww that's sweet Rossy." I kiss his cheek. I walk to where the rest were.

"ohh Laurie I like your outfit!" Savannah tells me.

"Yes so chic" Alexa says. "Thanks" I giggle.

"We'll see you guys in a little bit I'm going to go with Laura to her interview." Ross tells the rest. They nod.

We leave and go to where the interviewers were waiting. Before we entered Rob, Daphne, Andre, and Chloe, my publicist, were there waiting. 30 min later I was done with the interviews, thank goodness!

"Laur good job! Don't forget your meet and greet starts in 20." I nod.

"Ross and I are gonna be in my dressing room." I tell daphne as Ross takes my hand.

We were walking back to the dressing room and I was thinking till I was snapped out of my thoughts from Ross.

"Laura, baby what's wrong? Your really quiet and don't say nothing's wrong."