Chapter 46

Laura's POV

I wake up feeling cold also, the blazing sun in my face. I try to pull the blanket over my shoulders to keep me warm, but something heavy was on it. I tugged on it, I couldn't pull it up. I opened my eyes and see it was Ross's arm holding the blanket down on my waist. Me being not a morning person, I don't have that much energy. I move Ross's arm off my waist. I pull the blanket over my shoulders, I turn on my side and snuggle up in the warm, comfortable bed until I fell asleep.

Ross's POV

I was sleeping peacefully with my arm around my sleeping fiancé. I felt tugging beneath my arm. Then, I felt my arm being moved away from her waist, the bed shifts. I open my eyes and see Laura's back facing me and the blanket over her shoulders. I pull her close to me and wrap my arms around her. I smile and kiss her head. I inhale her sweet smell. I nuzzle more to her, holding her close to me. I love my life. I love her.

Rydel's POV

Ratliff, Roxy, and I are currently downstairs at the breakfast bar they have in the hotel, we were having a nice family breakfast. Laura, Roxy, Alexa, Savannah, and I are having a girls day today I can't wait. I've missed having a girls day. Too bad Vanessa isn't here to join us.

Roxy: mommy wook (look) I'm a clown (I look at her and see strawberry jam around her mouth)

I giggle and take my phone out to take a picture of her. She looks adorable.

Ratliff: Love, what are we doing today?

Rydel: the girls and I are having a girls day so you can hang out with my brothers.

Ratliff: ok. Do you want me to start packing our things?

Rydel: not yet, wait until I get back because I might have new clothes to put in.

Ratliff: alright

I kiss him on the lips and I smile. We heard an 'eww' from Roxy, we pull away and look at our daughter.

Rydel: why are you saying eww? You're going to a boyfriend and your kiss him. (I smile she makes a disgusted face)

Ratliff: no she's not! She's not allowed to have a boyfriend until she's 35

Roxy: yeah! I don't want yucky boys. I want daddy and uncles. (She climbs on Ratliff's lap and hugs him)

Ratliff: that's my girl (he smiles and kisses her forehead)

Rydel: aww, this so adorable (Ratliff pecks my lips)

Roxy: daddy?

Ratliff: yes Roxy?

Roxy: can we go to the pwool (pool)

Ratliff: sure, Roxy. Mommy, what do you think, you wanna join us? (He turns to me and I smile. At my boyfriend and my daughter)

Rydel: of course, daddy (I peck his lips and kiss Roxy's head)

Roxy: yay! (She puts her arms up to me so i can carry her)

I carry her, we stand up and leave the breakfast bar to our hotel room to change. Once we get in our hotel suite, I changed Roxy in her bathing suit while Ratliff changed into his. After I changed Roxy I went to go get my clothes and change as well.

After we all got changed, we left our suite and went down to the pool. There weren't a lot of people there. Rocky and Alexa were there so was Ryland and Savannah. Roxy ran to them and we walked behind her.

Alexa: hey guys!

Rydel: hey did you guys plan this?

Rocky: no, its a coincidence