Chapter 28

~~Edited~~

Riker's POV

I walk Vanessa and I to the center of the heart that were formed by candles.

"Riker?" She says confused.

"Vanessa, I love you. You're my life, I'm so happy that I met you and that we have Riley together. When I first met you, I instantly fell in love with you, you're so beautiful. Every day I'm with you, I fall in love more and more. When you got pregnant with our little girl, I was the happiest person ever. You and Riley are my world, you guys are what keeps me going everyday." I kneel down on one knee.

She gasps. "Riker......"

I take the box and open it. "Vanessa Nicole Marano I love you more than anything will you marry me?"

"Yes! I will marry you." She has tears in her eyes. I smile placing the ring on her finger. I bring her lips to mine, sealing it with a kiss.

"I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you and Riley, Mrs. Lynch." I smile.

"I can't wait either Mr. Lynch." She smiles. I hold her hand, leading her out of the heart and to the table. "Come on, let's eat."

"Thank you Riker the ring is beautiful." I pull the chair out for her, she takes a seat.

"No, thank you." I take my seat across from her. "What for?"

"For being in my life and for bringing Riley into the world. I meant what I said earlier."

She smiles, "I know that was so sweet. I'm glad I have you and Riley. I love Riker."

"I love you too." I hold her hand, she smiles.

The waiter I hired for tonight came and gave us our food. We didn't have to order because I got Vanessa's favorite food.

"You got me my favorite food?" She says surprised.

"Of course, I want this night to be special for you."

"Aww Riker tonight it already special. The proposal and this; every thing is perfect."

"Well, the night isn't over yet." I smile, with the surprise I have in store for tonight.

"What?" She asks intrigued.

"Just wait." I reassure her.

~•~•~•~•~•~

We have finished our food and now I'm going to take Vanessa to the beach house I've rented for us. I hope she likes it.

~~with the rest of the Lynch's~~

Rydel's POV

Right now I'm at our house with my brothers, Ellington, Roxy, and Riley. I'm so excited because Riker is going to ask Vanessa to marry him! I can't wait to see the ring. He wouldn't show any of us the ring he said he wanted it to be a "surprise".

"I can't wait to see the ring!" I say excitedly.

"I can't wait for the wedding!" Rocky says smiling.

"You're excited for the wedding?" Ryland confusingly asks Rocky.

"Yeah, I want some wedding cake duh!" Rocky says dreamily.

"Me too! I wonder if we're going to play at the wedding." Ellington wonders.

"Daddy, uncwle wy wy, and wocky (ubcle ry-ry and rocky) can we pway (play)?" Rocky asks.