Chapter 2

~~Edited~~

Vanessa's POV

I was sleeping when suddenly I feel my bed moving up and down, I opened my eyes to see Riley jumping up and down my bed. I look at my clock and see it's 6:15 am. Why is she up so early?

"Mommy mommy!!" She keeps jumping. "Sweetie, why are you up so early?" I sit up. Riley finally stops jumping. "I not sweepy (sleepy). Can Woxy (Roxy), daddy, auntie, and unwles (uncles) come todway (today)?"

"I'll think about it. Let's go have breakfast ok? And I'll tell you once we're done eating." I get out of bed with Riley following behind me.

"What do you want to eat?" I look through the fridge to see what we had. "PANCWAKES" I giggle, it's cute how she tries to say pancakes.

"Pancakes it is!" I smile at my little girl. "YAY!" She claps her hands. "mommy want I help!" I nod, I get the pancake mix and put the ingredients in. I let Riley mix because she likes to do that.

"Alright Riles, mix the batter" I place the bowl of batter on the table. "ok" She gets the whisk and starts mixing. After a few minutes she got bored so I had to finish it.

"Mommy can we call auntie Wauwa (Laura)? Pwease?" I stop mixing and get my phone to FaceTime Laura. She finally got and iPhone because her flip phone broke. THANK YOU RILEY!

"Ok here." I give Riley my phone. "Hi auntie Wauwa (Laura)!!" Riley waves at Laura. "Hey babe!" Laura always call Riley babe, it's cute.

"Auntie Wauwa guess what mommy is cooking?!" She says smiling. "hmm..." Laura makes a thinking face.

Then the doorbell rings I turn the stove to low and go to the threshold. Riley continues to keep laughing at Laura's guesses. I open the door and see R5 with Ryland and Roxy.

"Hey guys what are you doing here?" It's too early! I'm still pretty upset with Riker he didn't tell me why they left for 3 years instead of 9 months.

"Well, Roxy wanted to see Riley and Riker wouldn't shut up about you and Riley. Also, Ross keeps asking about Laura so... That's why we're here." Rydel rolls her eyes at her brothers and I see Riker blushing.

"Well, Riley's in the kitchen. Come in, I'm cooking pancakes and you guys need to help Riley and I eat them all because we can't eat them all by ourselves." I tell them walking towards the kitchen.

"YES! PANCAKES!" We enter the kitchen, they stop and look at Riley who was singing twinkle twinkle little star to Laura.

"Aww! Good job!" We clap after Riley finished. She looks our way and smiles. "Thwanks! (Thanks) auntie Wauwa (Laura) guess what?!" She looks back at the phone.

"What's up babe?" The Lynch's just stare at Riley when she said 'Laura'. I just went back to stove to finish the pancakes.

"My new cousin is here! Come here Roxy meet my auntie Wauwa (Laura)!" Roxy then goes and sits next to Riley. "Cousin?" Laura says confused. The rest of the Lynch's sat alround the table. Looking at Riley and Roxy.

"Yeah, she's auntie Dewwy's (delly's) and unwle watwiff's (uncle Ratliff's) dwaugther (daughter)" She faces the phone to Roxy who waves at Laura.

"hi!" Roxy waves her hand to Laura. "Oh, hi sweetie! wait how do you know who delly and Ratliff are babe?" Riley faces the camera back to herself.

"Their my auntie and uncwle (uncle) and I have a daddy and I have twee (three) more unclwes (uncles)" Riley says happily. "um... ok.... What are they're names.. Your uncles and daddy?"

"Uncwle Woss, Wocky,and Wyland. (Uncle Ross, Rocky, and Ryland) and my daddy name is Wiker.(Riker)" Laura was speechless. "uh.. cool"

"Look their wight hewe (right here)!" She faces the phone to each of them slowly and saying their names.

Laura faked smiled at them. I can tell she was uncomfortable when she saw them. I know I was, the first time I saw them again. I took a quick glance and I saw sadness on her face. I knew how hard it was for her when they didn't come back from those 9 months. After Riley was done showing the Lynchs she then faced the phone back to her.

"Look babe I'm sorry I have to go I'll call you later" Riley frowned. "uhh..ok auntie Wauwa (Laura) wove you, miss wou (love you, miss you)"

"I love and miss you too babe..... Can you give the the phone to your mommy please?" Riley nods and hands me the phone. I saw Laura it looked like she was gonna cry. I feel bad for her I looked around and saw the Lynch's looking at me.

"hey Laur how are you?" I ask. "uh... I'm fine. I miss you love you I have to go I'll call later." I nod.

"ok I love and miss you too." I feel bad for her. "AUNTIE WAUWA (Laura) PROMISE YOU'LL CALL LATER?" Riley yells. Laura smiles.

"Yes, I promise babe bye love you. Bye love you Ness. I promise to call later" I smile. "Bye, Laur love you too." She smiled after I said that then, she hung up. The Lynch's looked sad after she hung up.

We ate, then Rydel insisted on helping me with the dishes. After we where done,Ross and Riker came to the kitchen to get water. I sat down on one of the dining room chairs. Rydel, Ross, and Riker sat with me.

"Ness, where's Laura?" Ross asks. "She's on tour for her new album."

"Tour?!" They ask at the same time. "Yeah, a year after you guys left, she got back into music then she signed with a label and she made an album. Now she's on tour."

"Why didn't she bring you? I thought the singers can bring their family?" Rydel asks confused. "She asked me, but I didn't want to go because I was taking care of Riley."

"Is Laura mad at us? Because when Riley showed her we were here she didn't look so happy." Riker asks me. I shrug. "I don't think she's mad at you guys." We went to the living room and put Peter Pan on while we were playing the girls.