Chapter 27

~~Edited~~

Rydel's POV

I just got home. My shift had ended early because the store I worked at, closed early. The store manager had a family emergency, so I'm home early. I get in the house, walking directly upstairs to look for Roxy.

While I was in the upstairs hallway, I heard Ross talking to someone. His door was slightly open so I stood by his door, eavesdropping.

"I love you bye." Then he sighs dreamily. I open the door and enter.

"Hello, my wonderful sister! Have I told you that you look lovely today?" I give him a weird look.

Ok what's up with Ross? He's not like this. This is a new level of weird for Ross.

"Alright. Spill. What's wrong with you?" I give him a look.

"Nothing. I'm just happy." He smiles.

"Who where you talking to on the phone?" I question Ross who's smiling like an idiot.

He smiles bigger, which I don't even know how it's possible. "Laura."

"You guys are back together?" I say shocked.

"Sadly no." He sighs.

If he was going to say that they were getting back together I would've screamed.

"So what did she say?" I asked.

"She forgave me."

"Really?"

"Yeah. Since she forgave me, are you going to forgive me?"

"Uhh let me think about it." He sighs exasperated. "Okay."

"I'm just kidding you food. Of course I forgive you." I give him hug, he hugs back.

"Thanks Rydel." He says in the hug.

"You're welcome, but if you ever break her heart again, I'm never speaking to you ever! Understood?"

"Y-yes ma'am." He nods rapidly. I smile content at myself.

"Good. Now where's my baby girl?" Ross points at Roxy next to him.

"Let her sleep. I'm going to start lunch." He nods. "Do you want me to help?"

"No it's alright. I'm going to ask Vanessa if she wants to come over." He nods, laying back down on his bed.

I get out of his room, I start walking to my room to change. I head downstairs and start to make lunch. Before I made lunch, I texted Vanessa if she wanted to join us, she agreed. I have to tell everyone that Laura forgave Ross.

~•~•~•~•~•~

It's now 3 o'clock, everyone is here. They're all sitting around the table. It's time for the announcement.

"Guys, I decided to forgive Ross." They all had shocked faces except for Ross.

"What? I thought you said you wouldn't forgive him until Laura does." Riled says confused.

"Yup." I say smiling widely.

"Why are you smiling like that?" A confused look on Rocky's face appeared.

"Ross she forgave you?" Riker caught on with our smiling.

"mhm." He nods smiling widely.

"So, do you guys forgive me?" Ross looks at everyone in the table.