Chapter 64

Ross's POV

Laura and I are watching Roxy while Rydel and Ratliff are on their honeymoon. Roxy is sleeping in the guest bedroom in front of our room. Laura and I are downstairs making breakfast. Well, I'm making breakfast. Laura stepped out to answer a call. I was finishing up with the last plate when I get a call. I look who it was and it was Isaiah, he was the one that signed us to Hollywood records.

~~Phone convo~~

R: hi Isaiah what's up?

I: I have some exciting news!

R: what is it?

I: you know how we've been talking about R5 being on tour?

R: yeah why?

I: well, you're going to be on tour!

R: really?! When?

I: in a month. I'll send you the tour dates.

R: how long is the tour?

I: it's only a month of tour.

R: can we bring are family? Like my wife?

I: yeah, you guys can bring your wife and kids. Well, I have to call your siblings and tell them the news.

I: when's the tour? In two weeks

R: ok, bye.

I: bye

~~End of phone convo~~

I can't wait to tell Laura about the tour. I'm so excited, I can go on tour with my wife and we'd be exploring the world together.

Laura's POV

I was helping Ross with breakfast until I got a call from Daphne, my manager/agent. I stepped out to take the call.

~~Phone convo~~

D: Laura, I have exciting news

L: what is it?

D: remember the clothing line you were working during your stay in New York?

L: yeah, why?

D: well, people love your clothes and want a spring clothing line.

L: really?

D: yes, this can take your career to a whole other level. And a company wants to sponsor you and they're going to give you a boutique in New York if you decide to start a fashion line. But right now, your fans just want you to do a spring clothing line.

L: I'd love to make a spring clothing line! But can you tell them to put a hold on the offer about the boutique?

D: of course. Also, you need to be back in the studio in two days to finish your 4th album. You're booked for the entire month, starting next week. You have an interview and a photoshoot. I'll send you your schedule for the entire month.

L: ok

D: You're not allowed to cancel any of them this month because out of all the people who wanted to be in the photoshoots, concerts, and interviews, they chose you. And if you cancel, there's a chance they won't work with you anymore.