Chapter 3

~~Edited~~

Vanessa's POV

We were all in the living room, we were talking and the girls were playing. I really missed them. I still have to ask them why they left. I'll just wait till the girls go to Riley's room.

"Mommy me and Woxy (Roxy) are gonna pway (play) tea pawty (party) upstaiws (upstairs)" I nod. "Ok have fun" they hold hands and they go upstairs.

I was on my phone because I got a text from Laura. I heard the Lynch's whispering. They stopped and looked at me.

"Can I ask you guys something?" They nod. "Sure" I was going to ask them the question, but Rydel spoke up. "Ness, I know your gonna ask why we didn't the come back after the 9 months we were suppose to be back."

"Yeah, why didn't you?" I look at them with a straight face. "Trust us, we wanted to come back, but we got a letter saying if we would go back you guys will get hurt and I couldn't risk you, Riley, or Laura getting hurt." Riker says, I look at them emotionless.

"Yeah, we just wanted to protect you guys." Ross says. "Why did you guys stop calling and answering are texts?"

"In the letter, it said we had to cut all contact with you guys. You don't know how hard it was not seeing my first niece and you guys are like my other sisters." Rocky's answer made me smile at them.

"Thanks for telling me guys, I really needed to know that, but one more thing." I say. "What's up?" Ratliff said. "Why did you guys come back know?" I wonder.

"Because Riker wanted to see you guys and the threats stopped a few weeks before." I nod. "oh well, I'm happy you guys came back." I stand up and hug them.

"Now, we just have to tell Laura. Speaking of Laura, when is she coming back?" Ross asks me. He can't stop talking about Laura. I know he still loves her.

"I don't know in a few days probably. Can you guys watch the Riley for like 30 minutes?" I ask. "Sure, but why, not that I'm complaining." I smile at Riker's response.

"I have to take a shower I haven't taken a shower yet." I tell him. "Oh ok yea we'll watch them." I smile. "Thanks." I go upstairs to my room and go to the bathroom.

~•~•~•~•~•~

Riker's POV

The girls came down stairs and they asked us if we could play tea party with them. Rydel of course was squealing and was super happy. The guys and I weren't as thrilled, but they gave us their best puppy dog eyes and we ended up saying yes.

Rydel's POV

We were now playing tea party with the girls I'm so happy I love tea parties!! The girls brought us to Riley's room and walked us Riley's dress up chest.

Riley opened up the chest and saw a lot of hats, tiaras, necklaces, feather boas, and lots more. The guys looked at them all shocked!

"Riley where did you get all of this?" I ask while looking through the chest full of costumes. "oh auntie Wauwa (Laura) got them for me!!" She says picking up a tiara.

"wow that's so cool!" She had so much accessories and costumes. "Ok you guys have to dress up." The girls tell us. The boys just stood there shocked because they saw the chest and it's all girly things.

"me and Woxy (Roxy) will give you guys what to wear!" Riley says smiling. Oh am I going to love this. I smile at how this is going to end up.

"Wine (line) up guys!" Rich says. They were dressed up like fairy princesses it was adorable, I took a pic earlier it's now my new lock screen.

I was first and Riley and Roxy where looking through the chest. They pulled out pink and gold necklaces and put them on me. They took out a tiara with pink feathers they put on me and then told me to wait at the side till everyone is done.

Next was Ellington, he got a big floppy white sun hat. Then the girls have him a black fur boa (if you guys don't know what that is its like a scarf) I was trying not to laugh, but once he was walking to me I couldn't help myself I bursted out laughing.

Next was Rocky, the girls gave him a blue tiara and blue fairy wings. He looked even more ridiculous than Ellington I was laughing my head off.

Then it was Ryland's turn, and he got big white round circle sunglasses, a white fur boa, and black gloves. He looked hilarious.

Then Riker's turn came he got those princess hats you know the ones that look like a party hat and it has a veil on it yeah, he got a pink sparkly one. He also got hot pink gloves.

Then Ross was the last one. He got a head band with a big sparkly gold bow. He also got a white feather boa and a red necklace. Man did they look funny. We were now standing against the wall.

I wanted a pic of the boys so I went over to the girls and told them. We then pretended to take a 'selfie', but instead to a pic of them after I took a few pics of the guys I took a selfie with the girls.

Vanessa's POV

After I got out of the shower and got dressed, I went outside my room and looked in Riley's room. Everyone was there playing tea party with the girls. The guys looked ridiculous I decided to take my phone out and take a few pics and a few videos of them.

"hey mommy! Wanna play!" Everyone looked my way. "Sure! But only a few minutes I have to make lunch soon."

"ok" Riley and Roxy went to the chest and looked for something for me to wear.

"Do you guys wanna stay for lunch?" I ask as the girls handed me a tiara and fairy wings. I then put them on and sat next to Rydel.

"You sure it's ok?" I nod. After I few minutes I looked at the clock in Riley's room it was 11:30 I have to get lunch started.

"This was fun, but I have to make lunch now." I say putting the tea cup down. "Aww can't you pway a little more?" The girls ask with dad faces.

"Sorry girls." I say while taking the tiara and fairy wings off. "Vanessa do you want me to help you?" She asks, I smile at her. "Sure".

"Oh! Let's go watch a movie!" Riley suggests. Everyone has smiles on their faces especially the boys. "Yeah! Let's go!" They take their accessories off.

We all went down stairs, the girls and the guys went to the living room and went to watch a movie. I'm guessing they're gonna watch the little mermaid Riley loves that movie.

Rydel and I went to the kitchen and made sandwiches and lemonade it was really fun talking to Rydel. After we were finished, we went to the living room to bring the food and lemonade to everyone and I wasn't surprised when they were watching the little mermaid. Riley loves that movie. After we were done I got call I was surprised when I saw who it was.