Chapter 18

~~Edited~~

Laura's POV

I woke up with the sun shining on my face. It was really annoying because I was still tired and I'm still sleepy. Today is my last day off and tomorrow, I have to work again. Not that I'm complaining, I love my job. Getting to travel, meeting new people, performing, and doing what I love to do which is signing.

Since I'm already awake and I can't go back to sleep I might as well get up. Ross was sleeping next to me so that meant he had his arm wrapped around me. I try getting up, but it's no use. So I try unwrapping his hands off my waist.

"Laur where are you going? don't go." He said tiredly, he tightens his grip on me.

"I'm gonna take a shower"

"Can I join?"

"Sure." I say sarcastically.

"Really?!"

"No!" I laugh.

"Please?"

"No!"

"Ok fine, but before you go can I get a kiss?"

"Sure." I peck his cheek.

"You missed." He pouted and I giggle.

"I'm taking a shower now." I say getting out of bed and Ross sits up and grabs my hand.

"Wait before you go." he kisses me softy on the lips and I kiss back.

"better?" I smile at him.

"Amazing." I giggle and go to the bathroom to take a shower.

~•~•~•~•~•~

After I took a shower I got dressed and did my hair. After I was done, I went out of the room to see Ross on my bed dressed in a new outfit.

"Finally you're out. You took forever." He chuckles.

"Sorry, I wanted to look decent."

"If your idea of decent is looking gorgeous, then I agree." I playfully roll my eyes.

"Whatever"

"Can you do my hair? Please?" He pouts.

"Take a shower first then I'll do your hair."

"I already did in the bathroom in the hall."

"Ok then come here." He sits down and I do his hair.

"Oh yeah, Vanessa said we should go down stairs to eat."

"Alright.... And...done!"

"Thanks." He pecks my lips.

"You're welcome." I smile.

We go downstairs and we ate breakfast with Riker, Vanessa, and Riley. After that, the rest of R5 came to the house. We decided to go to the park to hang out.

~•~•~•~•~•~

We're at the park, Roxy and Riley were playing on the swings while Rydel and Vanessa are pushing them. The boys were playing football while I was on my phone talking with Daphne for my schedule tomorrow.

~~Phone convo~~

D: ok so tomorrow you're going to shoot the rest of the music video you have to be there at 5 am

L: 5 am?!

D: yeah because at 7 you have a radio interview. After that, you have an interview on clevver at 8:30