Chapter 36

~~Edited~~

Ross's POV

I woke up seeing it's 10 in the morning. Turning over, I see Laura still sleeping with her cute bed head she looks adorable. I remember I have to stop by the jewelry store today. I get up getting ready.

After I got ready, I went to the kitchen making  breakfast for Laura. I made her an omelet and I wrote a note for her. I leave to the jewelry store. Before leaving, I texted Rydel, Vanessa, and Riker to meet me at the jewelry store.

If you're wondering why I'm going to the jewelry store with Rydel, V, and Riker, it's because I'm going to buy a ring for Laura. I'm planning on proposing to her while we're in Florida. When I told everyone the news that I was planning on proposing to Laura, they freaked out! I broke the news to them during Christmas Eve when went over to Vanessa's.

~~Flashback~~

Laura's upstairs with the girls while the rest of us were downstairs. I'm going to tell them that I'm going to propose to Laura. Before proposing, I have to ask Vanessa first.

"Ness, can I talk to you?" I asked.

"Sure." We get up, exiting the living room going to the kitchen.

"What's up?" She asks.

"I want to know your opinion about something." I nervously say.

"Which is?" She questions.

"I want to propose to Laura." I say getting to the point.

"Oh my god! That's amazing!" She excitedly says.

"So I have your permission to propose to her?!" I excitedly ask.

"Yes!" She exclaims hugging me.

"Let's go tell everyone before Laura comes back down." I suggested.

"Lets go." We enter the living room with huge smiles on our faces and everyone gave us a confused look.

"What happened in there?" Rydel asked.

"Why did it take you guys such a long time?" Riker questioned.

"And what's up with the creepy smiles?" Ryland says eyeing both of us.

"Okay, stop with the questions Ross has something to say." Vanessa cuts them off.

"I'm going to tell you guys, but promise me to be quiet once I tell you the news." I warn.

"We promise." Everyone said. We all look at Rydel since she's the screamer in the family.

"I'll try my best to be quiet." She said honestly.

"Okay, so what I was asking Vanessa about her opinion on me proposing to Laura." I smile and they had shocked faces except V.

I looked at Rydel, she was going to jump up and down and scream her head off because while she was sitting down, she was stomping her feet. I ran to her and covered her mouth. I didn't want the surprise to be ruined by Rydel screaming.

Rydel screamed in my hands she was saying something, but it all came out as mumbles. Once she was starting to calm down, I asked her if she was done, she shook her head no. She screamed a second time. Once she nodded, I uncover my hand from her mouth.

She squeals, "I can't wait till the raura wedding and then, you guys will have raura babies!" She claps her hands.

"Is that what you were saying?" V asked, Rydel nods her head smiling.