Chapter 7

~~Edited~~

~~Next day~~

Laura's POV

I woke up from light shining on my face. I then realize my position. I was on top of Ross while we were on the couch. I try to get up, but I immediately fall back down and hit Ross's chest. I looked down at him he looked cute. I try to get out of his grip.

"Baby, please don't go yet." He tightens his grip on my waist. I blush when he said baby. "Baby?" I giggle. Ross opened his eyes when I said that.

"Oh sorry." He blushes. "It's ok." I smile at him. His hands are still wrapped around my waist. "But can you stay with me for a little longer?" He pleads.

"I'll stay." I giggle and he smiles and kisses my head. I lay my head on his chest and I could hear his heart beat. I look up at him he had his eyes closed, and he was smiling. I closed my eyes, but I was interrupted by Vanessa and Rydel.

"Laura!" Vanessa yells from downstairs. I groan, annoyed. "Ross!" He groans and he unwraps his hands from my waist.  We go downstairs and see everyone awake and dressed.

"What? I was sleeping!" I tell them crossing my arms. "Yeah, so was I!" He copies me.

"Sorry sleeping beauties. Ness and I need you to watch the girls because she's gonna help us look for jobs."

"Wait, I can't the concert is today and I have to be there at 4" I almost forgot about the concert.

"You can take Ross and the girls and we'll be there before 4." Vanessa says. "Please Laur?" The rest begs. I roll my eyes. "Fine I'll watch them."

"What about you Ross?" Rydel faces him. "I'll do it" he looks at them. "YAY!" They cheer.

"Be quiet before you wake-" I was cut off by crying. "Too late"I go upstairs and go to Riley's room. Riley was crying, she hates it when she gets woken up.

"Babe, it's ok come here." I hold my arms out to her and I pick her up. Riley is getting fussy and I try my best to calm her down. Then Roxy woke up.

"Wiley what's wong? (Riley what's wrong)" I look at her. "It's ok, sweets she just doesn't like getting waken up."

"Wiley (Riley) it's ok." She tries to reassure Riley. Then Riker, Vanessa, Rydellington, and Ross come in.

"Aww baby girl what's wrong?" She says while taking Riley from me. "Hmm maybe from the quietness?" I say sarcastically.

"Oh yeah, sorry about that Riles. We'll see you later ok?" Riker says to his daughter. "Where you going?" She sniffs.

"I'm gonna look for a job and mommy is gonna help me." He plays with Riley's hand. "ok" Riley says while hugging Riker and Vanessa.

"love you baby girl" Riker and Vanessa say at the same time. "Aww" They chuckle and Riley puts her arms out to me and I carry her.

"mommy are you daddy going to go too?" Roxy asks Rydel and Ratliff. "yes princess"

"but don't worry aunt Laura and uncle Ross will take care of you guys today." Ratliff tells Roxy. "And you guys are gonna have lots of fun." Rydel adds.

"who else is going?" Roxy and Riley say at the same time and giggle. "Your uncles Rocky and Ryland, but you're staying with aunt Laura and I"

"The four of us will have the best day ever!" They smile, "Yay" The girls and Ross cheer. We laugh them and take them downstairs. Soon they all left and it was just as four.

"So what do you guys want to eat for breakfast?" I look through the pantry. "PANCAKES!"

"Of course" I giggle. "Ok who wants to help?" I ask looking at them.