Chapter 51

On the bottom right side is the bridesmaid dresses.
________________________

~~Few months later~~

Vanessa's POV

Tomorrow I'm getting married! I can't wait! I can't contain my excitement for tomorrow. I'm going to be Mrs. Lynch. I'm packing mine and Riley's things for tomorrow. We're going to be staying at Laura's house, all the girls are. The boys are going to be at their old house. Stormie and Mark flew out yesterday for the wedding. I was so happy. They surprised us, they're like my second parents.

Riley: mommy, when are we going to auntie Wauwa's (Laura's)? (She says coming in the room)

Vanessa: in a little bit sweetheart. I'm almost done with the clothes. (She nods)

I put the last shirt and toy in Riley's bag, I zip it up and gave it to her.

Vanessa: ok we're ready.

We walk downstairs where Stormie, Mark and Riker were.

Vanessa: hey guys

Stormie: hey sweetie ready to go? (I nod. Riley runs to mark and gives him a hug)

Riker: I'll see you tomorrow at the venue. I can't wait until you become a Lynch tomorrow. (He kisses me and kiss him back.)

Vanessa: I love you

Riker: I love you too

Stormie: guys we need to get going. (I nod and Riker takes my bag outside)

Stormie and I get in the car. Riley was already at the back in her car seat. We drive to Laura's house.

Laura's POV

It's been a few months since mine and Ross's argument. We haven't had any frame since then. We've gotten along these past few months. I'm helping Ross with packing his bags because Ross is going to be with the guys at their old house. Riker asked for all the guys to be at their old house and the all girls at my house.

Ross: there, done (he closes the bag)

Laura: I'll see you tomorrow

Ross: I'm gonna miss you

Laura: don't worry we can see each other anyways. We're not getting married yet. Unlike Vanessa and Riker they can't see each other until tomorrow.

Ross: I know, I'm gonna miss your hugs and kisses (I giggle. I wrap my arms around his neck and kiss him)

Ross placed his arms around my waist and pulled me closer to him. I pull away afterwards to catch my breath.

Ross: I love you (I smile.)

Laura: I love you too (I peck his lips)

The doorbell rings and he sighs. He lets me go so he could answer the door. We went to the door to open it. It was Alexa, Rydel, Savannah, Vanessa, Roxy, Riley, and Stormie.

Laura: hey guys! (I hugged each one of them. Ross does the same)

They come in the house. Ross, being the gentleman he is, helps them with the bags.

Ross: I should get going guys. Bye. (The says bye to them and he walks up to me and takes my hand)

He takes me outside and closes the door.

Laura: what are we doing out here?

Ross: to get a little bit of privacy so I can do this (he pulls me close and kisses me. I kiss him back and place my arms around neck. We pull away)