Chapter 23

~~Edited~~

Rydel's POV

I left Vanessa's and went back to the house. I was fuming. Ellington is probably going to get upset that I didn't tell him to pick me up, but I'm so furious right now if someone were to get me, they'd be wishing they never came across me.

I just can't believe Ross did that to Laura! I mean come on! Laura's way prettier than Chelsea.

I get in the house and I slam the door behind me. This caused the boys to look at the door Ross was still in his room.

"Dells you ok?" Riker looks at me.

"Babe? What happened?"

I ignored them and went upstairs, straight to Ross's door. They follow behind me. I was knocking on Ross's door.

"Ross open this door right now!"

"Go away Rydel!" He yells through the closed door.

"No! Now open the fucking door or I swear I will kick it down!" I was banging on the door.

"Rydel I said leave me alone!"

"Ross fucking Lynch open this fucking door right now!" I was banging the door really hard and the guys looked at me confused and scared.

"Fine! But only you can come in!" Ross finally opens the door and I go in immediately and close the door leaving the rest of the boys out in the hall.

"What Rydel?" He wipes some of his tears.

"What?! What?! Don't fucking what me! I know what you fucking did! I can't believe you would fucking do that to Laura! I thought you loved her!"

"I do!" He yells at me.

"Then why did you fucking kiss that slut Chelsea in the first place?!"

"I was caught up in the moment! And she kissed me first!" He defends.

"Does it look like I give a damn who fucking kissed who first?! The point is you kissed back! Laura's at her house right now bawling her eyes out because of your stupid ass! I may sound rude by saying this, but I'm glad she broke up with you! She deserves a better guy who'll treat her like a queen unlike you who just treats her like a piece of garbage!"

"I don't treat her like that! I'm gonna go see her." He tries to walks out, but I stop him.

"I think you're the last person she'd want to see right now. I'm so disappointed in you. I can't believe you'd do something like that. I thought mom and dad raised you better than that." I say disappointment. I sigh and leave his room.

"They did!" He says following me out the hallway.

"Well, I don't see it! You know what?! I'm done with you. I don't want to talk to you right now." I start to walk to the stairs.

"Delly wait." Ross calls out for me.

"No Ross, I'm sorry. I just don't want to see you right now." I downstairs and the boys were there on the couch looking at me.

"Did he really kiss Chelsea?!" Rocky asked surprised. I nod.

"I can't believe he hurt Laura again." Ryland shook his head.

"You guys heard?" I asked looking at all of them.

"Yeah, the whole neighborhood probably did you were yelling pretty loud." Riker tells me.

"I just can't believe he'd do that especially to Laura! She's the most sweetest and most caring person I've ever met! I just don't get why he'd want to break her heart." I sigh.