Chapter 47

Ross's POV

After Laura slept, I kissed her head and went to the living room with the guys. They were on the couch sitting. They saw me walk in and they gave me a 'what up' nod, I nod back.

Ratliff: is she sleeping?

Ross: yeah

Ryland: how did she get sick anyways?

Ross: I don't know, it just happened this morning. I mean, she was fine yesterday.

Rocky: maybe she was just pretending

Ross: she wouldn't do that. I know Laura too much to know when she's pretending.

Rocky: I was just saying it. (He put his hands up in surrender)

Ross: when are the girls coming back?

Ryland: at 5 probably, then we're going to have dinner at 6 then get ready to go to the airport by 7. (I nod)

Rocky: where's dinner going to be at?

Ratliff: downstairs. At this place called Corvette's

Rocky: cool

Ross: I can't make dinner tonight guys. I have to take care of Laura.

Ryland: well, do you want us to bring Laura and you something?

Ross: no, it's fine thanks though.

They nod. There I was a knock on the door. I got up to answer it. When I opened it, it was the girls. It's 5 already? Dang.

Ross: hey guys come in (I step aside)

The girls: hey Ross (they come in the room)

Rydel puts Roxy down, she runs to Ratliff.

Savannah: how's Laura? We heard she's sick

Ross: she's doing fine. She's sleeping right now. (They nod)

Alexa: we got something for Laura. (Rydel, Alexa, and Savannah gave me a bag)

Ross: cool thanks. (I take the bags and put them on the coffee table)

Rydel: we hope Laura feels better.

Ross: thanks (I give them a smile)

Ryland: we're going to go and let you rest. (I nod)

Ross: thanks guys. I'll see you at 7. (They nod and leave the room)

I close the door and go to the bedroom. Laura's still sleeping. I go to her, take the cloth off her forehead. I put my hand on her forehead. She's wasn't burning up anymore. I'm glad she's not burning up anymore. I decided to take a shower before she wakes up also before we have to leave for the airport. 

After I got out of the shower, I got dressed. Laura was still asleep. I don't blame her. She's really sick. She's getting better which is good. I put the bags in the living room to get them ready. While I was putting the bags in the living room, there was a knock on the door. I opened it and it was room service.

Guy: room service

Ross: hi

Guy: hi, are you Ross Lynch?

Ross: yes

Guy: this is for you and your fiancé (he rolls the trolley in and places the tray on the table)

I don't know why this guy is here. I didn't order room service.

Ross: thank you? (He exits the room)