Chapter 59

Laura's POV

Today, the girls and I are going dress shopping for my wedding. My wedding is only a few months away and then I'm going to be married to the most amazing, handsome man in the entire world, Ross Shor Lynch. I love him so much.

Ross: baby, where are you? (I hear Ross from outside my closet door)

I was in my closet getting ready. My walk in closet has all my cosmetics and hair products. So I basically get ready in my closet.

Laura: in the closet, Rossy! (I yell so he could hear because I was blow drying my hair. I put the blow dryer down and brush my hair)

I hear the door open and Ross wraps his arms around my waist. He lays his head on my shoulder and kisses me cheek.

Ross: you look beautiful (he whispered in my ear)

Laura: thanks handsome (I turn my head to kiss his cheek)

Ross: you missed (he chuckled. I turn around, he still has his arms around my waist. I kiss him and he kisses back.)

Ross: I love you Mrs. Lynch

Laura: I love you too, but I'm not a Lynch yet.

Ross: soon, and I can't wait until you're a Lynch in a few months.

Laura: I can't wait either (I smile and he smiles as well. I peck his lips)

Ross: what time are you guys going to finish dress shopping?

Laura: I don't know, but I'll text you once I'm done.

Ross: ok be safe

Laura: I will I promise (I peck his lips. My phone rings. I turn around to look who it was.)

It was Alexa she said that they were outside waiting.

Laura: babe, I have to go they're outside waiting.

Ross: ok. Be safe I love you

Laura: I love you too (I kiss him and he kisses back. We pull away when he gets a text)

Ross: I'll walk you outside. The boys are here (I nod. He takes my hand and intertwines them)

We leave the closet and bedroom. We make our way down to the foyer. We get out of the house and see two cars out in the driveway. The boy's car and the girl's car.

Ross: I'll see you later, I love you

Laura: I love you too (he kisses me and I kiss him back)

Rocky honks the horn at us and it causes us to pull away.

Rocky: the wedding isn't until in a few months! No need to practice yet!

Ross: fuck off Rocky! (He sticks the middle finger at Rocky. Rocky does the same to Ross)

I playfully roll my eyes at them. I peck Ross's lips one more time and get in Rydel's car. Inside were Savannah, Riley, Roxy, Rydel, and me. Alexa would meet us at the bridal shop. Ross gets in the car with the boys. Riker and Vanessa aren't coming with us since Vanessa is still at the hospital with the new baby. Ross would buy Riker's tux and I'd buy Vanessa's dress since I know her size.