Chapter 67 (Ending pt.1)

Laura's POV

Today is the day that R5 and the rest are coming back from tour! I'm so excited I missed them all so much. I couldn't sleep last night from my excitement. I probably got three hours at most. I know I'm pregnant, and I need my sleep, but I just couldn't wait to see them to tell them that I'm pregnant. I can't wait to see their reactions when I tell them.

They'll be here in a few hours. It's 12 in the afternoon right now. Ross said they'll be here at 1 or 2. I took a shower, got dressed, and cooked some food. I was waiting patiently (not really) I was counting down the minutes until they'll come through the door.

~•~•~•~•~•~

I was sleeping, I hear my name being called and it sounded really familiar. It was Ross! I missed him so much.

Ross: baby (he shakes me gently. I open my eyes and see him. He instantly smiles)

Laura: you're back! I missed you (I hug him and he hugs me back. He kisses my head)

Ross: I missed you too.

Laura: how was tour?

Ross: it was amazing. It would've been better if you came. (I kiss him and he kisses back. We then pull away)

Laura: where's the rest?

Ross: at their houses. They wanted to see you, but you were asleep.

Laura: aww, I wanted to see them. I missed them. (I pout)

Ross: we'll go to their house later, how does that sound?

Laura: yeah, I can tell you the surprise then (I smile at him)

Ross: what's the surprise?

Laura: I'll tell you when we go to their house. It's really special and I want everyone to be there when I tell the surprise.

Ross: fine. (he pecks my lips)

Laura: did you eat?

Ross: no

Laura: I made some food for you, let's eat.

Ross: ok (his phone buzzes)

Ross: I have to get this. (I nod)

Laura: I'll be in the dining room. (He nods)

Ross's POV

Laura and I were talking until my phone buzzes. She leaves the room and I see it was Brie. I roll my eyes and answer the phone.

~~Phone convo~~

R: what do you want?

B: why so rude?

R: I was in the middle of something

B: whatever. I'm back in LA do you want to come?

R: no, but we need to talk

B: fine, come by in a few hours

R: no

B: do you want me to come to you?