Chapter 68 (Ending pt.2)

Laura's POV

I pull up to the mine and Ross's house. I quickly get in the house and go upstairs to our bedroom. I go in the closet and get my suitcases, I start packing my clothes quickly. Once I was done, I bring them downstairs and put them in my car. I drive to Andre's house.

I pull up to Andre's house and I knock on the door. He opens it and I get in. I've been crying the whole time while I was packing, driving here, and now. Andre let's me in and we sit down on the couch with Jacob, his boyfriend.

Andre: what happened?

I tell them about me seeing Ross cheat on me.

Andre: Laur (he hugs me)

Jacob: Laura, I'm sorry (he hugs me as well)

Laura: that's not the only thing.

Jacob: what's the other thing.

Laura: I'm also pregnant. (Jacob smiles and hugs me)

Andre: what?! (I nod)

Laura: I found out yesterday and I was going to tell Ross today, but I didn't because of the cheating thing and now, I'm here.

Jacob: Laura, I'm so sorry this happened to you. Do you need anything? You can stay here.

Laura: thank you, but I don't want to stay in LA anymore. Too much has happened here. I want to start fresh.

Jacob: what do you need? We'll help you. (I give him a warm smile)

Andre: I already found her a penthouse in New York. It's really big and you can raise your baby there.

Laura: thank you. Can you guys do me a few favors?

Andre: anything.

Laura: one, I need you guys to drive me to airport and I need you guys to give the Lynch's something. Also, do you guys have a pen and some paper? (They nod and give me paper and a pen)

I write a letter to all the Lynch's, Vanessa, and Ellington. Telling that I'm going to be fine and I'll take care of the baby. After, I finish the letters, I put them in an envelope. I wrote three letters. One for Ross, for Vanessa, and one for the rest. In Ross's envelope, I had put the wedding ring and the engagement ring. I love Ross, and I hate to do this, but I'm going to file for a divorce.

Laura: last favor. My lawyer will be here in a few weeks with divorce papers and I want you to give it to Ross.

Andre: are you sure?

Laura: please (they nod)

Laura: can you guys drive me to the airport? And then, you can give the letters to them afterwards. (They nod. I put my jacket on and leave the house. I get in the back of the car and they drive off)

~•~•~•~•~•~

On the car ride to the airport, I got missed calls and texts from everyone.

Rydel~ 23 missed calls/30 texts

Riker~ 27 missed calls/15 texts