Chapter 66

~~Next day~~

Laura's POV

Ross is currently on tour with R5. He's coming home tomorrow and I can't wait until he gets home. I miss him so much. It's hard because I miss him all the time.

I feel the urge to throw up, I immediately run to the bathroom. I start throwing up. Once I was done, I brushed my teeth. Ugh. I've been throwing up the past few days. I think I'm getting sick. I better go to the doctors and see what's going on. I get dressed and I drive to the doctors. I enter and go to the front desk.

Lady: hi, how may I help you?

Laura: I'm here to get a check up, I haven't been feeling too good lately.

Lady: Alright, just fill this out and give it to me afterwards. (She hands me a clipboard with a paper)

I take it and start filling out the paper.

~•~•~•~•~•~

Once I finished filling out the paper, I gave it back to the lady and she told me to wait. A few minutes later, she calls my name.

Lady: Laura Lynch? (I get up and go to her)

Lady: the doctor is ready to see you (she leads me to the room)

I enter and see an old female doctor.

Laura: hi, I'm Laura Lynch

Dr: hello, I'm Dr. Harrison, nice to meet you. Take a seat dear. (I sit down)

Dr: what's the problem, dear?

Laura: I haven't been feeling too good lately. Also, I've been throwing up the past few days. I don't know if it's something I ate.

Dr: ok well, let's give you a check and see what's going on.

~•~•~•~•~•~

After the check up, I sat back down and she asked me a few more questions.

Dr: Have you been craving things or found yourself eating more food than you usually do?

Laura: I haven't really been craving anything, but I have eaten a lot more than I usually do. (She nods)

Dr: ok. Maybe you need to take a test.

Laura: a test? (I asked confused)

Dr: a pregnancy test. (I gape at her.)

Laura: pregnancy test?

Dr: just to make sure, sweetie. (I nod and she hands me a pregnancy test)

Can I actually really be pregnant? Am I ready to me a mom? What's Ross going to say if I really am pregnant? All this thoughts are running in my head.

~•~•~•~•~•~

After I take the test, I gave it to the doctor. She said to wait and she'll come back with the results. After a few minutes, of sitting and waiting, she finally comes in.

Dr: ok I've got the results.

Laura: what did it say?

Dr: congratulations Mrs. Lynch! You're going to be a mother. (I smile and thank her. I leave afterwards)

I sit in the car thinking. I can't believe I'm pregnant. I'm happy and also shocked. What if Ross is not ready? Am I ready for a baby? I should call Ross. He hasn't called me since yesterday night.