Chapter 63

2 months later

Laura's POV

Ross and I just got back from our honeymoon two days ago and let's just say, ever since the honeymoon, we can't keep our hands off each other, if you know that I mean. Tomorrow, is Rydel and Ellington's wedding. I'm so excited for their wedding. Rydel and Ellington asked if Ross and I could watch Roxy for them while they're in their honeymoon. Vanessa was going to do it, but since she has another baby now, she can't because she has to take care of Ryan.

I'm making breakfast right now and after, I'm going to Rydel's house. I'm going to be staying there until tomorrow. Ellington is upstairs since it's bad luck to see the bride 24 hours the wedding. The rest of the guys are coming later. I feel arms wrap around my waist. I turn around and see my husband. I love saying that.

Laura: good morning (I say fixing the last plate for us)

Ross: good morning (he sucks on my neck. I tilt my head to give him better access)

Ellington: woah! I don't want to see you guys making babies in front of me! (Ross pulls away and I see Ellington covering his eyes)

Ross: shut up Ratliff!

Laura: Ross, we shouldn't be doing that anyway while ell is in the house, or any other people.

Ellington: can I ask you a question Laura?

Laura: sure

Ellington: why do you call me by my first name?

Laura: I think it sound fancy. (I shrug and he laughs.)

Laura: breakfast is ready. Oh and the guys will be here around noon and I'm leaving after breakfast. I won't see you guys until tomorrow.(we all sit down on the dining table)

Ross: why (he whines taking my hand.)

Laura: because, I have to help your sister tomorrow for her wedding.

Ross: can't she find someone else to help her? Savannah and Alexa can help her.

Laura: no, they're already helping her with something.

Ross: ugh (he crosses his arms and pouts like a little kid)

Ellington: wow Laura, I can't believe you married a kid. (He laughs. He gets one of his pancakes and it falls on the floor)

Ellington: noo, pancky! (I laugh)

Laura: look who's talking (I smirk)

Ellington: whatever, shut up (he says quickly. He was embarrassed. I laugh)

We all eat our breakfast and I get ready to leave.

Laura: bye guys! I'll see you tomorrow. (Ellington gives me a hug)

Ross: bye, baby I love you.

Laura: I love you too (he kisses me for a few minutes)

We pull away. I peck his lips and say bye to him and leave.

Ross's POV

Laura just left to go to Rydel's house and I won't see her until tomorrow. I miss her already. I'm sitting on the couch while Ratliff is on the other couch.

Ratliff: what's wrong with you? Why are you so sad?

Ross: I miss Laura