Chapter 16

~~Edited~~

Laura's POV

Ross is still driving and I was looking out the window. After a few minutes Ross stops driving and we stop at a carnival.

"You excited?" He asks me.

"Yeah, this is awesome "

"Lets go." He gets out of the car and goes to my side then opens the door for me. He's such a gentleman.

We walk in the carnival hand in hand, it was really cool we bought our tickets and we entered.

"What ride do you want to go on first?"

"Hmmm." I take a look around. "Lets go to that one!" I pointed to the roller coaster.

"Are you sure? I remember you don't like roller coasters."

"Yup, lets go." We go wait in line and every time we get closer and closer I get a little nervous. Once it was our turn we take our seats.

"You ready?" He's excited since he loves roller coasters.

"uh-uh." I shake my head. "I'm scared."

"It's ok I'll be here next to you the whole time. I'll hold your hand so you won't be scared." He holds my hand and I smile.

The ride starts moving and next thing I knew we were zooming through, going side to side. The big drop was coming, the ride slowed down. I held on to Ross's hand tightly.

"it's ok don't worry." He assures me.

I then felt us dropping and people were screaming, I was one of them. After the drop, it was actually really fun. The ride stopped, indicating the ride was over. We got out and Ross was holding my hand the whole time.

"Did you like it?"

"Yeah, I was scared but at the end it was fun."

"I'm glad you had fun." He kisses my cheek.

We went on a few more rides and some where pretty scary, but Ross comforted me which really helped. We just got off a ride I liked, but I don't think Ross liked it to much.

"That was fun!" A big smile was plastered on my face.

"To you! That was creepy!"

"Is Ross Lynch scared of a ride?" I smirked.

"What?....pfft...no...I wasn't scared." He said in his high voice. I laugh.

"Ok let's eat I'm hungry."

"Good, I'm starving." He takes my hand and we start walking. Then we found a stand that was selling pizza.

"What can I get you today?" The worker politely asks us.

"Can I get two pepperoni pizzas and two lemonades." Ross looks at the menu. He knows what I like, that sweet of him.

"Ok, that'll be $10.50" I take out my wallet, but Ross stops me and hands the guy the money. And the worker hands us our food. We sit down.

"Ross I could've payed you know." I take a sip of the lemonade.

"Yeah, but I wanted to pay, plus today's our day together." I glare at him.

"Fine, but I'm paying next time." He chuckles.

"Just so you know, you look adorable when you glare at me." I roll my eyes playfully at him.

"Whatever." I giggle.

When we were done eating we went to a few more rides. It was now getting dark and we were walking then I saw a bear I wanted, it was so adorable.