Chapter 14

~~Edited~~

"Chase is Laura's crazy ex-boyfriend he's bad news." Right when I heard that my blood started to boil.

"I'm gonna go get her. Riker and Ratliff you stay with the girls. Rocky and Ryland you guys come with me and get Laura.

"ok lets go." Ryland and Rocky say. We walk up to Laura and everyone else goes to the car.

"Chase let me go!" She's struggling out of his grip. "You're hurting my arm!"

"No chance babe." The guy, Chase tells Laura.

"Hey! let her go!"

"Not a chance blondie. Who are you anyways?"

"Laura's boyfriend" I say while taking Laura away from him. I stand in front of Laura so he doesn't get her.

Chase tried to get Laura, but I blocked him. He punched me in the stomach and I fell. He runs to Laura, Ryland and Rocky come to help me up. We walk to Laura, I punched Chase and he lets go of Laura. Ryland then gets her and takes her far from us. I'm guessing back to the car.

"You can't keep her away from me too long boys. I will find her and she'll suffer." He threatens.

"You won't go anywhere near her."

"Maybe not with you guys around, but I'll get to her and I don't care who I have to hurt to get to her. I'll take her away from you guys and once I've got her, you'll never see her again."

Then, Rocky and I punched chase and he was fighting back. I punched him, he fell to the ground I kicked him in the stomach and he groaned on pain. Rocky pinned him down so he wouldn't get up.

"Stay away from my girlfriend!"

"That's not happening blondie" he smirks.

"Yeah it will." I smirk back at him.

"Yeah right, how can you be so sure?" He asks cockily.

"Because you'll be in jail." Rocky gives him a disgusted face.

"Good luck with that they'll never catch me."

Then a police car shows up, a cop then comes towards us.

"You sure about that Chase?" One of the cop says.

"Shit" Chase curses under his breath. The cop puts him in handcuffs.

"I'll take him from here." Another cop says. He takes Chase to the car.

"Thank you guys, we've been trying to catch him for along time." The first cop says.

"What do you mean?" Rocky questions.

"He's the most wanted guy in the U.S. He's robbed banks, kidnapped people, and raped girls." The second cop walks up to us.

"He's also killed a few people." The first cop intervenes. Rocky and I were shocked. I can't believe Laura would go out with him.

"Thanks boys we'll be on our way now." The first cop asserts

They then leave, Rocky and I go back to everyone. Rocky goes into Vanessa's car and I go to Laura's car. I get in the back because Ratliff was in the driver's seat and Rydel was in the front.

I then see Laura looking out the window not saying anything, Roxy was holding her hand. I wanted to sit next to Laura, but I sat next to Roxy because she was in the middle. The car ride home was silent.

When we reached the Marano's house, Laura quickly got out of the car and went inside. Rydel and Ratliff looked back at me.

"What happened while you guys were there?" Rydel turns to me from the front.