Chapter 10

~~Edited~~

Laura had tears in her eyes. "Maybe I should move out and make them happy and I'll stay out of there lives and yours too." She then leaves running.

Laura's POV

I can't believe he said that, maybe it's true. I'm leaving after the show and staying at a hotel until I find a place. I hear Ross calling for me, but I don't look back. I go to my dressing room to get my stuff and I'm going to the other dressing room and staying there until the show starts.

I get in my dressing room and everyone stopped talking, they all looked at me. I ignore them and go get my things putting them in my bag.

"Laurie are you ok?" Savannah and Alexa ask.

"Auntie Wauwa (Laura) what's wong (wrong)?" Riley and Roxy ask walking to me.

"Laur what happened?" The rest ask, I turn to Vanessa.

"Why don't you ask your boyfriend?" I tell her with attitude.

"What?!" Vanessa asks confused.

"You don't have to act like you care. Once the show and this tour is over I'm moving out of the house and I'll leave you and Riley alone." I turn back and pack my stuff and about to walk to the door.

"Auntie Wauwa (Laura) pwease (please) don't weave (leave)." She was now crying.

"Sorry....I'll see you at the show." I walk out and look for my body guard, Rob. I see him talking to Andre and I go up to them.

"Laura what happened are you ok?" They ask. I shook my head.

"I'll tell you later, but Rob can you do me a favor?"

"Yeah, sure" Rob, my bodyguard nods.

"I'm gonna stay in this dressing room till the show. Can you stay out here and don't let anyone come in the dressing room? I'll pay you extra."

"Of course, but you don't have to pay me extra you're like my daughter and I'd do anything for you. Depends though." I laugh.

"Thanks for making me laugh and Andre can you help Rob, if he needs anything can you get for him? I'll pay you extra also."

"Sure and you don't have to pay me extra. I love you Laurie I hope you feel better." Andre hugs me.

"Thanks Andre! Remember you're not straight and you have a boyfriend." I say giggling.

"I know that! I meant as a little sister." He pats my hair.

"I know I was just trying to lighten up the mood and I love you to I'm glad you're my assistant. And Rob I'm glad you're my bodyguard." They smile at me.

"Thanks Laur" Rob hands Andre a walkie-talkie.

"What's this for?" Andre holds up the walkie-talkie.

"You're gonna stay with Laura and make her feel better and I'll talk to you through this if someone wants to come in."

"That's smart thanks, thanks Rob." I go in the room with Andre and I set my things down."

"Laur what happened? Oh and you have raccoon make up again." Andre hands me a make up remover wipe.

"Thanks." I go to the mirror and wipe the running make up. And applied more mascara and eyeliner.

"So what happened?" I sat down on the couch and told him everything.

Ross's POV

"What the hell Riker! Why would you say that! You're a fucking idiot! You don't know what she's been through." I yell at him. I'm so mad right now! He made my Laura cry.

"Oh and you do?! And she needed to hear that. She thinks she's all that!" I roll my eyes, I want to punch him so badly.

"Yeah I do! I don't know what's gotten in to you. You've changed."

"Yeah, yeah whatever. Let's go back." He starts to walk. I hate him so much.

We go back to the dressing room and we see Riley crying her eyes out. And everyone looks at us pissed off.

"What the hell did you two do to Laura!" Rydel asks us when we get in the room.

"Don't ask me ask mr. Jealous, here." I take Riley and hold her. She cried in to my shoulder.

"Riker what the hell did you do because now Laura's moving out and I can't loose her she's the only one I have left besides Riley! So tell me what happened!" Vanessa raises her voice at Riker. Riker explained everything and what he said.

"I can't believe you did that!" They glare at Riker. I was just sitting there holding Riley who still hasn't stopped crying.

"You don't even know what she's been through! You didn't have a right to do that." I glare at him.

"Ross has she tell you the story?" Rydel asks.

"Yeah I can't believe she went through that." I say still not believe Laura went through that.

"What story are you talking about?" Riker asks confused.

"Ness I think we should tell them the story." I suggest, Vanessa nods. Rydel, Vanessa, and I told everyone the story about Laura being depressed and cutting herself.

"Oh my gosh I can't believe that happened." The rest say after we tell them the story. By now Riley cried even harder.

"Riley what's wrong? Come here." Ruler reaches towards Riley.

"NO! You mean! you huwt (hurt) auntie Wauwa (Laura) feewings (feelings)!" She turns hides her face in my shoulder.

"Come on Riley I love you and I'm your daddy" Riker tries to get Riley again. Riley clings to me tighter.

"No! You mean! I don't wove (love) you!" She's looks away from Riker. She turns to Vanessa.

"Mommy, I want auntie Wauwa (Laura)!" Riley cries harder.

"Roxy you still love me right?" Riker looks at Roxy. Roxy ignores him and turns away from him.

"You need to apologize to Laura now!" We tell him. He sighs.

"I know, lets go look for her." We all left the dressing room. Vanessa found Rob, Laura's bodyguard.

"Rob can we go in and talk to Laura?" Vanessa tells him.

"One moment please ms. Marano." He talks to his walkie-talkie. "Andre Laura's family are here and want to talk to her."

Andre replies in the walkie-talkie. "Wait a moment..... She doesn't want to see anyone right now."

"You heard Andre sorry." He apologizes.

"Can I talk to her on the box?" Riley points to the walkie-talkie Rob was holding.

"Hold on" he talks to his walkie-talkie. "Andre can you put Laura on?....."

"Yeah? What's up?" Laura's sweet voice fills the walkie-talkie. Rob hands Riley the walkie-talkie

"Auntie Wauwa (Laura)! Can I come in the room?" Riley pleads.

"Sure babe, come in"

"Can uncwle Woss (uncle Ross) come?"

"um..... I don't know."

"Riley it's ok" I tell her.

"Pwease (please) auntie Wauwa (Laura)?" She begs to Laura.