Chapter 41

Laura's POV

I woke up to my phone buzzing constantly. I snuggle into Ross's chest and try to ignore the buzzing. It doesn't work, it keeps buzzing. I rub my eyes and get my phone. I check the time seeing it's 5:45.

What the hell?! I look at the messages and they were from Delly.

~~Text convo~~

R: Laur! Wake your ass up!

R: LAURA LAURA WAKE UP!!

R: WE'RE GOING TO DISNEY WORLD!!

L: okay, okay, I'm awake.

R: get your butt up and get moving! We're going to Disney world today!

L: I know Dells it's so early.

R: well, you have to get ready and you also have to get Riley ready. Oh and don't forget to tell Alexa and Savannah to wake the guys up

L: I know, let me get Riley ready first
and then I'm going to text them. I'll call Vanessa too or you can call her.

R: I'll call nessa so you have less things to do.

L: okay, thanks Dells.

R: you're welcome.

~~End of text convo~~

I sit up and wake Riley up.

"Riley, wake up sweetie." She stirs, groaning. "Riley, come on wake up, we're going to Disney world!" She opens her eyes

"Morning Babe." I smile sweetly.

"Mowning auntie Wauwa (morning auntie Laura)"

"Let's get ready. We're going to Disney world today!"

"Weally?! (Really)" I nod smiling.

"Yes! Now let's get ready." She sits up. I get out of bed carrying her.

"Let's give you a bath a first."

I take Riley to the bathroom and I give her a bath. After, I wrap her in a towel and I get her clothes from her bag that Vanessa and Riker gave me yesterday for her.

"Okay Riley, go watch tv while I get ready okay?"

"Okay auntie Wauwa (Laura)" I put her on the couch turning the tv on for her.

I get my clothes and go to the bathroom. I undress myself getting in the shower. Once I was done, I put my clothes on. I put some makeup on, I only applied mascara and lipgloss.

I get out of the bathroom, Ross is still sleeping and Riley is on the couch playing with her toys. I walk to the bed to wake Ross up.

"Ross." I shook him slightly.

"Hmm?" He hums.

"Get up we're going to Disney world today remember?" I remind him.

"Yeah." He says with his eyes still closed.

"Come on Rossy, wake up. What do I have to do so you can wake up?" I shake him again.

"Give me a kiss." I playfully roll my eyes at him.

I bend down and give him a kiss on the lips. He kisses back, he held my waist and he pulled me on the bed. I pulled away, squealing. He placed his lips on my mine again and I kissed back. He licked my bottom lip asking for entrance. I open my mouth and he sticks his tongue in my mouth. We were making out. He rolled us over so that he was on top. He started trailing kisses to my jaw then to my neck. He started sucking on my neck and I let out soft moans.