Chapter 50

Laura's POV

I just woke up in the guest bedroom. I sit up and remember why I'm here and not in my regular bedroom. Ross and I got in a fight because he didn't believe me and he was calling me stupid. Which is stupid because I believe everything he says and he doesn't believe me on this one thing. So until then, I'm going to stay in the guest bedroom. I get up and go downstairs to make some breakfast. Ross wasn't awake yet.

I get a bagel from the cupboard and get some cottage cheese and fresh fruits from the fridge. I place them on the counter and started eating my breakfast. My phone started ringing so I went upstairs to get my phone. I answered it and it was Vanessa.

~~Phone convo~~

L: hey what's up? (I went back to the kitchen)

V: I just woke up

L: me too

V: are you busy today?

L: not really, you want to meet up?

V: yeah, I was going to go dress shopping today, want to come?

L: of course what time are we going

V: around 2 Rydel, Roxy and Riley are going to be going with us

L: can't wait

V: ok I have to go make breakfast ok I'm going text Rydel and tell her that we're going. Can you text lexa, and vanni ask them if they want to come.

L: ok

V: bye baby sis, love you

L: bye love you too.

~~End of phone convo~~

I hang up and I text Alexa and Savannah. After I put my phone down and sat on one of the stools on the breakfast bar. Ross comes down to the kitchen he sees me and gives me a smile. I give him a fake smile. I'm still upset.

Ross: good morning (he goes next to me and try to kiss me. I move my head so he wouldn't kiss me)

Laura: yeah good morning (I say sarcastically and continue eating)

Ross: are you seriously still mad? (I look at him and roll my eyes)

I get a text on my phone. I look at it and it was the group chat with Savannah and Alexa.

~~Text Convo~~

S: I'd love to go

A: me too

S: can you pick me up though? My car isn't working that good.

L: of course, Alexa do you want me to pick you up too?

A: if you want

L: I'll pick you guys up.

A: ok I'm going to go get ready

S: me too

A: after we go dress shopping, you guys want to hang out?

L: I'm down for it

S: love to

L: ok guys I'm going to go get ready bye

S: bye

A: bye

~~End of text convo~~

I get my plate and put it in the sink and start washing it. Ross comes behind me and hugs me.

Laura: stop (I move my arms so he'd let go)

Ross: Laura, you seriously can't still be mad

Laura: whatever, I have to go get ready.