Chapter 30

~~Edited~~

Ross's POV

It's been a few days now, Laura still hasn't talked to me. I've tried calling her, but she keeps declining all my calls. I've left her texts, but she doesn't reply.

I'm going to ask Rydel for help. Everyone knows that Laura and I are not talking again. Vanessa was the one who understood why I said that to Laura because I was upset that she was moving and she felt the same when she found out the Laura was moving out also.

I'm in front of Rydel's room and I knock on her door. She opens the door. And I see Ratliff and Roxy.

"Sorry, I'm I interrupting?" I ask.

Ratliff shakes his head, "No man it's cool. We were just hanging out."

"What's up Ross?" Rydel asks.

"Have you talked to Laura lately?"

"Yeah, I was just talking to her. Is she still not answering your calls and texts?" I sigh, shaking my head. "No."

"Well, I've tried talking to her about you, but she changes the subject. Trust me Ross I've tried. She won't budge." I sigh.

"This sucks. I've messed up again."

"Don't worry she'll come around. She's coming home in a few days anyway. Now, can you please clean the living room?"

"Why?" I ask.

"Vanessa is coming over and I want the house to be cleaned." I nod. "Ok, thanks for trying Rydel."

I go downstairs cleaning the living room as rydel asked me to. While I was cleaning, Rydel came down to cook, Ratliff came and helped me clean.

"What do I do about Laura? Bro."

"Don't worry man, she's coming home in a few days you can talk to her then, if she still won't talk to you while she's still in New York."

"You're right. But I'm an idiot for saying that to her."

"No you're not. You were just upset. If I was in your situation, and Rydel was the one moving, I'd be upset too."

I sigh. "Yeah, I just don't want her to move because I won't be able to see her everyday like I used too. I'm going to miss her a lot. I love her so much, I want her back."

"I know you're going to miss her, you love her too much. She just needs time. Then, soon enough, you guys will be back together." He gives me a smile.

"I hope so. I really miss her."

"Don't worry man." He pats my shoulder and the doorbell rings.

"Can one of you get thE door?" Rydel yells from the kitchen.

"I got it!" I open the door and see Riker, Vanessa, and Riley. "Hey guys come in."

Oh I forgot to mention, ever since Riker proposed to Vanessa, he's been staying over at Vanessa's house a lot more. I think he's moving in with her once Laura moves out.

"Uncwle Woss (uncle Ross)!" Riley puts her arms up and I carry her, once she's in m arms, she hugs me.

"Hey Riley how are yah?" We walk to the living room.

"Good." She says smiling, I smile back at her, tickling her stomach. She giggles, pushing my hand away.

"How are you guys?" I ask Riker and Vanessa as they hug me.

"We're good." My brother answers for both of them.

"What about you, how are you?" Vanessa asks me. "I'm ok." I answer back, a bit sad.