Chapter 34

~~Edited~~

Ross's POV

I woke up feeling cold and the sunlight hitting my eyes. I open my eyes, seeing Laura sleeping on my chest. I look at her and smile, giving her a kiss on the forehead. She smiled after I kissed her. I looked at the clock on the bedside table, it was eight am. I then remember that today was Christmas!

"Laura wake up its Christmas!" I excitedly say.

"Mhmm." She hums as she turns to her side  pulling the covers closer to her.

"Babe come on it's Christmas." I whine.

The doorbell rings, I put on a shirt and go downstairs to open the door. I had pajama bottoms on so I was good. I open the door to see my family including Vanessa. Even Alexa and Savannah came.

"Hey guys! Merry Christmas!" I say as they enter the house.

"Merry Christmas!" They say as they walk in.

They brought the presents that they had bought for us. Roxy and Riley were in their marching pajamas even though it was early, they were full of energy.

"Where's Laura?" Rydel asks

"She's still asleep." I answer.

"Wake her up." Vanessa said. "I tried, but she won't. She's tired." I answer her back.

"Maybe, Riley and Roxy can help." Riker suggests.

I smile, "Good idea! Roxy, Riley let's go wake up auntie Laura." They smile running up the stairs, "Yeah!"

"Dell, can you cook some breakfast please?" I ask my sister, she nods walking in the kitchen.

Riley, Roxy, and I go upstairs to our bedroom, Laura is still asleep. I look at Roxy and Riley, I give them a nod, they climb the bed and start jumping up and down screaming.

"AUNTIE WAUWA (Laura) WAKE UP!" They say while jumping up and down the bed.

She groans, "Okay, okay. I'm up, I'm up."

"Auntie Wauwa (Laura)!" They flop down on her, giving her a hug. Laura lets out a grunt as they flop on her, the girls laugh.

"What about me?" I pout.

"Come here." She gestures me to come to her. I join their hug squeezing them and they squeal. I chuckle, giving Laura a peck on the lips.

"Okay, who wants to open presents?" I ask.

"Me, me!" The girls raise their hand.

"Come on Laura." I say.

"Yeah, let me get my boots and sweater. I'm cold." She says.

"We'll wait." Riley says.

"Okay." She gets out of bed and goes to the closet. Laura comes back with her sweater that says 'Santa's my homie' and her grey boots.